Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Sold it! :(
Saw that on Facebook... and sold pretty quickly by all accounts... but did you get your price?

And did you leave all the mods on or had you already started removing them?... seems to be that more often than not, the more heavily modded the car is, the quicker it sells... which goes 'against the grain' to the larger extent.
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Saw that on Facebook... and sold pretty quickly by all accounts... but did you get your price?

And did you leave all the mods on or had you already started removing them?... seems to be that more often than not, the more heavily modded the car is, the quicker it sells... which goes 'against the grain' to the larger extent.

Left them all on the car, he got as advertised and got a bargain at 33.5k but the guy also could tell from the advert it was done properly and well thought out which sold it to him.

He did say a lot of adverts seems to make out they have proper sports suspension but the reality is they are just sat on lowering springs with wheels spacers, so about £500 worth of kit, in comparison my KW's, wheels and tyres is an easy £5000 alone.

The guy could see this, if he was not going to take it, RS Direct were gonna have it tomorrow at £33,000, for same reasons they wanted a really nicely modified one which they could see mine was, hence them offering 33k and not the usual 30-31k they've being handing out for cars with just springs and wheel spacers.

I probably could of got more, but I'd made the decision to sell, so as much as I love the car I wanted it gone because it being on my drive I was still giving it too much love and attention haha, sounds crazy but now its gone I can just chill and wait for next one and get a toy or two whilst waiting.

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
:thumbsup: Good to hear you got your price.

Also good to hear about the mods... same thought went through my mind which is why I went down the road of KW's/custom wheels rather than springs/spacers. Chucked a lot of money at mine so far (near £10K) but still feel I've got value for money for what it's done to the car... and couldn't imagine getting that from anything else.

Still get people dropping their jaws when I tell them I'm all in for about £48K as they were expecting a figure of at least £100K+

Would say your buyer got a bloody good deal for £33.5K... and of course it's the best and fastest colour (cue Manders).

Just hope the 2018 doesn't disappoint when the time comes!

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:thumbsup: Good to hear you got your price.

Also good to hear about the mods... same thought went through my mind which is why I went down the road of KW's/custom wheels rather than springs/spacers. Chucked a lot of money at mine so far (near £10K) but still feel I've got value for money for what it's done to the car... and couldn't imagine getting that from anything else.

Still get people dropping their jaws when I tell them I'm all in for about £48K as they were expecting a figure of at least £100K+

Would say your buyer got a bloody good deal for £33.5K... and of course it's the best and fastest colour (cue Manders).

Just hope the 2018 doesn't disappoint when the time comes!

I'd of being happier with 36-38k but we have no idea how values will be impacted once 2018 pricing is officially released and journalist start reviewing and comparing to the old car. Prices could go either way!

I hope MY18 performs as amazing as it should with all the technology improvements, but time will tell.

Watching my Mustang in my mirrors (he followed me in my Mustang, now his) I never realised how mean, aggressive and damn right gorgeous it looked on the road, the metallic colour really just oozes class and aggression, it pulls of a great mix, so much so it has made me question orange fury a little and to just get another magnetic.

But I am sticking with orange huuuueeeeeey! :D

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
You know when you've been Tangoed... or Orange Fury'd :D

115002.jpg

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I see Rogers put his hand inside you again (Right on cue) :thumbsup:!

Gutted to see the car go Gibbo knowing the time, effort etc put into it, round 2 with the tangoStango

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=19118]Tune+[/MENTION] Revision #1 arrivied, was going to drive the 40miles to get it ready for logging, but fuck me the weather is awful... I'll do that tomorrow lol!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Hope you're all OK and safe up there.

Enjoy the process Steve. You'll end up with a different car. Tune+ is by far the best mod I put on my car.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hope you're all OK and safe up there.

Enjoy the process Steve. You'll end up with a different car. Tune+ is by far the best mod I put on my car.
Well as you know i've gotta drive 30-60km on the tune before logging, did about 10miles this morning (16km) i'll be on 32km when I drive back from work tonight. So i'll probably log tomorrow after work closer to the 60km range.

I've done one half throttle pull and the car is noticeably quicker to the last tune, the boost lights up almost within an instant and I was physically thrown back in my chair, it was a wake up that's for sure, especially after being stuck in traffic :lol:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Enjoy the process Steve. You'll end up with a different car.
Hopefully it'll be a GT in Magnetic...

Just kidding...i'm bored ;)

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully it'll be a GT in Magnetic...

Just kidding...i'm bored ;)
Lol if I wanted to go slow sure ;)! #BoostIsLife

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Datalogging tonight, [MENTION=19118]Tune+[/MENTION] revision 1 is going well, car boosts fast and feels f**king incredible. And it's only going to get better.

Last night I created a "help page" for the S550 mustang, on facebook. Which I'm offering my advise, services (with the car), and tips etc for the S550. I've posted up some details that are on here, however for those across the pond or don't want to search for the answers on this forum, you can ask me there (I'll still be here as well)

https://www.facebook.com/MandersMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
ffs this manders still pimping his cortina. ocd bozo plain and simple. don't you have better things to do with your time than mess with a worthless pos ecoboost mustang?
wouldn't be so bad if you're pimping a v8.
still a pos ford but at least it's a v8.
you've destroyed that mustang pimping it up. you'll never sell it

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It changed into a Golf, until Spring anyway. :D

Just a Golf:

Move along. :D

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
WOULD PEOPLE STOP POSTING FECKING QUAD TIPS... EVEN ON A FECKING GOLF.... ARGGHHHHH :lol:

Looking good bud... Just a golf - that'll eat most supercars ;)
Sponsored