MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Agreed. Would like to see a full leather version similar to Beith. For me the three different materials on this one looks disjointed to me.
Yeah, I totally dig on carbon fiber if it's a design element used all over, but since my car already has a couple of things going (including a red interior), it would be more cohesive to stick with leather.

mikes2017gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Prem M/T 3.55
I didn't follow "the Beith thread"closely. What's the deal with their wheel vs. this wheel? I really like the all-leather of my stock GT wheel, but IMO it should have finger grooves and a flat bottom. And this one looks way cooler on top of it and is a dead-easy mod...I don't even have to get dirty rolling around under the car! Hence my interest in this here wheel. :)

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Got the new shift knob installed and took a few better pictures of it and the steering wheel

Sugar_Mill_R_039_s_8_of_8.jpg

Sugar_Mill_R_039_s_1_of_8.jpg

Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Any updates on GB??

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Agreed. Would like to see a full leather version similar to Beith. For me the three different materials on this one looks disjointed to me.
In for potential GP, interested in the full leather. :headbang:
Photos of the all leather models have been posted and should be exactly what you are looking for.

I didn't follow "the Beith thread"closely. What's the deal with their wheel vs. this wheel? I really like the all-leather of my stock GT wheel, but IMO it should have finger grooves and a flat bottom. And this one looks way cooler on top of it and is a dead-easy mod...I don't even have to get dirty rolling around under the car! Hence my interest in this here wheel. :)
I haven't followed the Beith model closely either. I have only had personal experience with DCTMS and can only speak to that. DCTMS put their own R&D into this design and created it from scratch. They have experience with steering wheels in some of the European, import, and domestic markets with the Dodge Viper. This wheel is not a rewrapped OEM piece and there will be NO CORE CHARGE when you purchase it. Materials are grand and I am VERY satisfied with it. Its one of those things you really don't value until you drive the car with it and enjoy the contoured grips in your hands.

Any updates on GB??
It is now live brother

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2039785#post2039785

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website