Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
If you go to their website you will see that they are $5000 over MSRP. The ads on the car sites, in some instances, are generic. When you go to the dealer site to look up the vehicles, you find that the price is not there or over MSRP.
The ones I have seen in the Midwest are both on these sites, but also posted by the Dealers themselves on various Facebook groups. Not the bait and switch dealers.
Sponsored

Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'68 Fastback; '15 Rubicon HR
The ones I have seen in the Midwest are both on these sites, but also posted by the Dealers themselves on various Facebook groups. Not the bait and switch dealers.
I'm in MN and can confirm this as well. Every time a inquire locally about R allocations, I hear about how they would be happy to sell me a '17 at MSRP or below.

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
:thumbsup: Saw today that my R is on a railcar to the dealership that is selling it to me. 11 days then a few or so to me in an enclosed trailer. Hoping to have the R by 9/22.

Comfort

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350, 17 GT350R base,18 GT350R
That is awesome! I just got my VIN for an 18R. Now I have started the waiting game that you're so close to come full circle on. I have a 17 350 non R and just love it. Hope to have some track time soon.

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Mine was actually dealer ordered. Got the lead on it from a good friend and made it happen. Cant wait to get it. :thumbsup: Good luck with your 18.

Sponsored

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Just got pinged by my sales guy that they are getting a RR 350 non R arriving around Sept 21 near ATL. They are asking too much, but will likely negotiate. Asking is +$5K. If interested, pls PM me and I will offer the contact info to anyone seriously interested in picking one up without having to wait.

While this is not a great asking price (S/B around sticker), I can say after buying their only 16 and 17 R allocations (they offered me their only 18R allocation), they were great to work with and they are the first Ford dealer I would go back to. FWIW

NSXER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Been waiting for my 17 R for awhile now. COTUS said "in transit" 2 weeks ago. Got a call from the dealer saying it was on a rail car heading this way... 2 days ago I check the site and it says "awaiting transport". Not sure why it would say it was shipped and then take a step back and say not shipped yet....?

Brian

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Been waiting for my 17 R for awhile now. COTUS said "in transit" 2 weeks ago. Got a call from the dealer saying it was on a rail car heading this way... 2 days ago I check the site and it says "awaiting transport". Not sure why it would say it was shipped and then take a step back and say not shipped yet....?

Brian

Try Ford performance 1800fordsvt option 1
You'll need the last 8 of your vin

Or ask your selling dealer to check "vehicle visibility" in FMCDealer they can see the last physical location it was checked into

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
FWIW, my situation was similar (status changing in explainable ways). My 17R took 9 weeks from build complete to leaving Michigan. Never got an explanation why. During that time the COTUS status would change, at one point going all the way back to order entry. At one point I though the car was stolen or destroyed.

It will eventually squirt out the end, but it is difficult to track it precisely, until it is actually on the train coming your way. After that, you can get info outside of Ford. Good luck. The waiting is a bitch. :cheers:

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Try Ford performance 1800fordsvt option 1
You'll need the last 8 of your vin

Or ask your selling dealer to check "vehicle visibility" in FMCDealer they can see the last physical location it was checked into
Problem is it is out of Ford's hands now. Logistics has taken over and your car could be sitting in a lot waiting for enough other vehicles to be heading your way. Sorry, good luck, and enjoy your new beast!!!!!

Sponsored

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Every time that train passes through a major station it is logged online for Ford dealers to be able to see.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I've called every dealer with an R (that I can find and that have been pointed out here). I've either been hours late or 20k plus ADM, the least ADM I've been offered was 14k. They wanted to give me 48k for my car.. That was for the Grabber Blue base R in Virginia. I was told 15 over for a Black R, they haven't given me a number for my car yet. That car has a 69k sticker so that puts it at about 85k. Most likely not in my range.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
I've called every dealer with an R (that I can find and that have been pointed out here). I've either been hours late or 20k plus ADM, the least ADM I've been offered was 14k. They wanted to give me 48k for my car.. That was for the Grabber Blue base R in Virginia. I was told 15 over for a Black R, they haven't given me a number for my car yet. That car has a 69k sticker so that puts it at about 85k. Most likely not in my range.
Join the Facebook group for Shelby GT350 owners. One was recently posted by the dealer at 10k ADM. Another posted and sold at 5k ADM by the dealer a couple months ago. It is a better place to connect direct with dealers.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Join the Facebook group for Shelby GT350 owners. One was recently posted by the dealer at 10k ADM. Another posted and sold at 5k ADM by the dealer a couple months ago. It is a better place to connect direct with dealers.
I would have to join Facebook though.... dammit. Lmao. Thanks for the info. I will check into that. I think my wife has FB.

I did get an email back from a dealer I talked to who says they want to deal... I told them I would pay a 5k adm but I want 54,000 for my 2900 mile GT350 Tech Pack car. They are 8 hours from me. Told them if they will take that deal I'll trailer my car to them this coming week and buy theirs.
Sponsored