Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
These slow manual shifters could benefit from this product? improve their 0-60's?
Yeah mate, this is where Pug got his 4.6 :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The change itself is bolt action like, no faffing trying to find a gear. Wee mike just fucked my install up, should be all good now though

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
CC: Gibbo
No point, not cheap and a pain to install, plus they can rattle/vibrate. Next car I am joining your club, AUTO FTW, see if it can do sub 4s like Ford claim, we shall see!

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No point, not cheap and a pain to install, plus they can rattle/vibrate. Next car I am joining your club, AUTO FTW, see if it can do sub 4s like Ford claim, we shall see!
Yeah, Gibbo, Auto way to go, in saying that, it's a two hour job max to fit properly :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, Gibbo, Auto way to go, in saying that, it's a two hour job max to fit properly :thumbsup:
If MY18 was a manual and it fitted that, I'd probably grab one and then just take it over to MY18, but the ten speeder might not be hearing me trying to retrofit an MGW. :D

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If MY18 was a manual and it fitted that, I'd probably grab one and then just take it over to MY18, but the ten speeder might not be hearing me trying to retrofit an MGW. :D
No way, I'm hoping that autobox is as awesome as is being plugged, in saying that, I'm going back to Jap, GTR or Lexus

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No way, I'm hoping that autobox is as awesome as is being plugged, in saying that, I'm going back to Jap, GTR or Lexus
It best be, because I am taking the gamble on it, was gonna wait until driven one, but fuck it, only live once!

Have you watched the Camaro owners/reviews of it? It does look as good as everything suggest and no reports of issues in the Camaro or Raptor which put a lot more torque through it than the Mustang will. :)

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Also gave it a wash.

It was ceramic coated not long after pick-up some 19mths ago for ÂŁ250 and it was worth every penny!

I literally just snowfoamed it, rinsed, soap, rinsed and dried and this is how it comes up...

Might get to a meet or two this weekend so fingers crossed it still looks like this when I get up to Scotland next week to show you lot what real speed looks like... :D

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Want to destroy any car on the road and bikes? GTR !

Lexus if you want to stand out, but to be frank the Mustang beats it at everything really, bar interior quality and reliability.

KevD

0-60 Instructor Team DS.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
balls
Good man, Gibbo. Bout fuckin time m8.:thumbsup: