Sponsored

Nemesis UK New Product Update : BMR Suspension Now Stocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Project NemStang / Modified UK S550 Mustang GT
Hey Guys,

Been a long time coming but we are finally Stocking and Supplying BMR Suspension Products!

Our first order has just landed and have many of their popular S550 parts in stock. Anything BMR that is not listed feel free to give me a shout and Nemesis UK can sort you out! :thumbsup:

Just click on the image to be directed to our website:

Any questions please feel free to ask or drop me a message.
Sponsored

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Now that is good news!

I visited their facility in Seffner last year to get the bits I wanted and got a tour around the place (they've got some cracking cars in their project garage... including what will be a superb Monte Carlo once it's done, as well of course as a few good examples of kitted out Mustangs in the staff parking lot), and they said they were surprised that they hadn't been approached by anyone in the UK as they were shipping a considerable amounts of Mustang parts here since the 550 came into being.

Great company, very well regarded in the muscle car world, and they really seem to know their stuff. Since fitting the CB005/006 on mine it's as sharp as a knife so highly recommended.

Prices look very reasonable as well, as most of their stuff is damn heavy to ship, so applaud you for that Guy. Wish they'd bring out a top (strut) brace for the 2015-2017!

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Good to know BMR @nemises
Just ordered a couple of bits that I've wanted for ages!

OP
OP
Guy@NemesisUK

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the comments Nookie and order avocet!
A visit to their facility will definitely be on my itinerary when I'm next planning a tip to Florida!

We try to structure or pricing so there is no extra UK seller duty. But yeah shipping can be a killer on heavy items and aim for it to work out cheaper for you guys than importing yourself even through the likes of 3rd party US to UK shipping services! Plus the added advantage of quick delivery on stock items and getting no further surprises the duty and vat bill arrives.

KevD

0-60 Instructor Team DS.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
balls
Guy,

Im hitting 4.7 0-60 with a stock set-up.
What can i expect in gain with your product?

OP
OP
Guy@NemesisUK

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Guy,

Im hitting 4.7 0-60 with a stock set-up.
What can i expect in gain with your product?
That's a good time! For straight line performance I would recommend:

CB005 Cradle Lock Out Bushing Kit & TCA045 Rear Lower Control Arms. As these will reduce stock deflection and wheel-hop allowing the wheels to hook up and get better traction.

https://nemesisuk.com/collections/m...lockout-kit-level-2-bmr-suspension-bmr-cb005h

https://nemesisuk.com/collections/m...trol-arms-spherical-bmr-suspension-bmr-tca045

With these you should be able to shave off a few 10th's of a second with a perfect launch.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.