Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Traded it in and bought out the lease on my Focus, how fucking depressing is that?

I'm getting drunk.
Noooooooooooooooooo! but yes, get drunk
Sponsored

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Arizona Roads

Took the Beast out for a cruise with some local s550 friends
Wow those roads need to seriously to repaved. :(

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Made the steering wheel center pop!
0731171806a[1].jpg
0731171807~2[1].jpg

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
Stripes

Got stripes on,Better pics this weekend.
2000.jpg
3000.jpg

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Shined up Black Magic...ECH2O over my CQuartz UK. Nice pop to the shine. Will do a Reload and more detailing over the weekend for a show next Monday the 7th. Greater Vancouver Mustang Club at Hallmark Ford in Surrey BC.
image.jpeg

Sponsored

5LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt base 6spd mans transmission
Local muffler shop Installed stainless works retro h pipe catback. Its pure eargasm.

Previous set up was legato axle back and magnaflow res xpipe. The new set up is quieter inside the cab and drones way less. Funny coming from what basically is a three muffler set up to SW and its loud only on the outside. Until you get on it and the cab has more volume, but puts a smile on.
Where as the old set up droned all the time. The SW only drones at 1800 to 2000 rpm. :thumbsup:

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Hit a hawk at about 77 mph... he was flying in for dinner on the road side, not sure how fast he was going.

Impaled in my grill, messed up the front bumper, slightly. Blood went everywhere... top was up.

Really sad to see such a fine bird dead on my car. Knocked him off with a windshield cleaner tool... people were looking at me like I killed it with a gun. People were not happy and neither was I.

I am so grateful he did not hit the windshield... not sure what would have happened due to the speeds.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
BOOM! S7 edge Photos do not do these justice. I will get my DSLR running soon. It may be placebo, but I can tell a huge difference in unsprung weight. Of course, the PP wheels I am replacing are not known to be light, but I also had 1" wheel spacers on all 4 corners.

Specs:
F: 19x10 +35mm ... 275/35/19 NT05
R: 19x11.5 +55mm ... 305/35/19 NT05
20170731_202741-1612x907.jpg
20170731_202718-1612x907.jpg

Last edited:

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Hit a hawk at about 77 mph... he was flying in for dinner on the road side, not sure how fast he was going.

Impaled in my grill, messed up the front bumper, slightly. Blood went everywhere... top was up.

Really sad to see such a fine bird dead on my car. Knocked him off with a windshield cleaner tool... people were looking at me like I killed it with a gun. People were not happy and neither was I.

I am so grateful he did not hit the windshield... not sure what would have happened due to the speeds.
I know this all too well. I hit a bald eagle while driving up to guard duty one morning while heading over Donner summit. He was on the other side of the road gaining lift over center divide, fish in talons. Has it gained air over the divide it wasn't enough and I just caught him on my windshield. Big bird too. I wasn't sure what it was only that it cart wheeled over the roof as I saw it in my rear view mirror. I pulled over to check out damage, cracked window, and dead bird. Go figure. What are the odds of that...

Once I got to the unit I called BASH contact (bird air strike hazard) so I could contact the right people and let them know. Not that it mattered any but they say it happens every so often has the birds hunt in the Truckee river. They think I actually didn't kill it but just stunned / knocked it out since it was so big. I don't know. I didn't really move it since it was on the side out of traffic. It looked dead but I'm not expert. I figured I'm not going to check since if it woke and wasn't dead it would sure in the hell be pissed off. No thank you.

Sponsored

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
I know this all too well. I hit a bald eagle while driving up to guard duty one morning while heading over Donner summit. He was on the other side of the road gaining lift over center divide, fish in talons. Has it gained air over the divide it wasn't enough and I just caught him on my windshield. Big bird too. I wasn't sure what it was only that it cart wheeled over the roof as I saw it in my rear view mirror. I pulled over to check out damage, cracked window, and dead bird. Go figure. What are the odds of that...

Once I got to the unit I called BASH contact (bird air strike hazard) so I could contact the right people and let them know. Not that it mattered any but they say it happens every so often has the birds hunt in the Truckee river. They think I actually didn't kill it but just stunned / knocked it out since it was so big. I don't know. I didn't really move it since it was on the side out of traffic. It looked dead but I'm not expert. I figured I'm not going to check since if it woke and wasn't dead it would sure in the hell be pissed off. No thank you.
Years ago I had an owl fly in the window of my Dodge ram in the middle of the night. After a bunch of screaming, swerving and parking in a ditch I had a cab full of feathers and an angry bird in the back seat. I don't know if I'd call that a bird strike or a hijacking.

lazarus870

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Somebody scraped my Mustang so it was in the body shop for a week. For the last week I have been driving my 2010 Corolla XRS, which has a 2.4 with 158 horsepower and a 5 speed automatic. It's got some good pickup off the line for an econobox but the engine really runs out of breath and it's not fast or even zippy. But it's a good dependable daily driver.

After not driving my 5.0, I picked it up today and went for a drive. The 3.73 gears, 6-speed manual and the V8 was so intoxicating. I kept leaving it in 2nd and punching it just to feel the pickup.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium

I was flying my Phantom 4 about a month ago and hit a hawk. It totaled the drone and the hawk.