• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Winter Tires - Bridgestone Blizzak LM-32

ALUSA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, 2017 Cadillac CTS 2.0T AWD
For Chicago Area Locals Only.

A set of low miles (less than 10000 miles) Bridgestone Blizzak LM-32's. 275's and 255's. Direct fit for GTPP wheels.

Asking Price: $320 for the set.
IMG_0700.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

ALUSA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
More Pictures
IMG_0679.jpg
IMG_0680.jpg

OP
OP

ALUSA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
Anyone crazy like me who are willing to drive a mustang on ice and snow?

A7X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Black Silver Stripes
Yes but I'm in Toronto - if they were an easy drive away I would snag these

GLWS!

OP
OP

ALUSA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
Yes but I'm in Toronto - if they were an easy drive away I would snag these

GLWS!
Yeah. These tires were a beast on Chicago snow. As long as you have ground clearance and be gentle on the throttle.

A7X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Black Silver Stripes
Yeah. These tires were a beast on Chicago snow. As long as you have ground clearance and be gentle on the throttle.
Yep I'm salivating looking at those. I wish shipping costs weren't outrageous...
Sponsored