Sponsored

Twin Turbo Build!

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
It is by far the best turbo system I have seen for this car, or even GT's for that matter. If I had the cash........

The price listed on the site is for custom headers (not log manifolds like on our GT Kit), includes BB turbos, OPG and Crank Gear, Install and tuning all which are additions to other kits.

Here are a few reasons why we believe our kit is superior.

Precision Tig welding, no kit can compare (this adds strength, aesthetics and better flow to the welded parts)

All hot parts are kept out of the engine bay, virtually no modification to the car is required. No relocating coolant lines, moving coolant overflow, relocating ecu or any of the factory parts. Overall installation is much less intrusive than a top mount style kit.

Every part in the kit fits as intended (Should be a given but it is not). We only use high quality stainless and aluminum materials in each kit.

We use Tial Sport blow off valves and wastegates, they are the best period. All other brands, and we have used them all fall short in one aspect or another.

Locating the turbos down by the transmission also retains the use of the factory wideband sensors, they are located post turbo as intended not pre turbo which causes tuning problems and does not retail the benefits of a closed loop system.

Increases spool time and drops overall weight (less piping).

Our techs are the most well trained meticulous guys I have even seen. They come from Aircraft Industry and Indycar and when they install your kit it looks like it came from the factory that way. The attention to detail is second to none.

We also have an in house dyno jet and tuner to finish up the job. Corbin is a wizard on the keyboard and one of the best tuners I have seen.

What it boils down to is you bring us your car and our team provides full service from start to finish and delivers exactly what you expect from a high performance shop.

I hope that answers most of your questions, please feel free to email me directly if you have any other questions for a quicker response.

[email protected]

Enjoy your weekend guys!
Sponsored

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Ya I'm sure it wasnt ran hard while in our possession!

[ame]

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
whats the total weight of the system? Have you been able to see how it effects temps in the engine / transmission with the extra power?

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
whats the total weight of the system? Have you been able to see how it effects temps in the engine / transmission with the extra power?
I posted in here somehwere what we estimated the weight at but it was under 100lbs total. Engine heat has not been effected what so ever and this car has a custom transmission cooler so the data might be skewed a bit but not issues there either.

We have done a few auto GT kits just like this and no issues with their trans temps either.

OP
OP
TonyJ5150

TonyJ5150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
My Air Intake Temp runs about 3-5 degrees hotter than the outside temp displayed on my dash screen...

Sponsored

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
No the clutch upgrade would be an addition

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
The price listed on the site is for custom headers (not log manifolds like on our GT Kit), includes BB turbos, OPG and Crank Gear, Install and tuning all which are additions to other kits.

Here are a few reasons why we believe our kit is superior.

Precision Tig welding, no kit can compare (this adds strength, aesthetics and better flow to the welded parts)

All hot parts are kept out of the engine bay, virtually no modification to the car is required. No relocating coolant lines, moving coolant overflow, relocating ecu or any of the factory parts. Overall installation is much less intrusive than a top mount style kit.

Every part in the kit fits as intended (Should be a given but it is not). We only use high quality stainless and aluminum materials in each kit.

We use Tial Sport blow off valves and wastegates, they are the best period. All other brands, and we have used them all fall short in one aspect or another.

Locating the turbos down by the transmission also retains the use of the factory wideband sensors, they are located post turbo as intended not pre turbo which causes tuning problems and does not retail the benefits of a closed loop system.

Increases spool time and drops overall weight (less piping).

Our techs are the most well trained meticulous guys I have even seen. They come from Aircraft Industry and Indycar and when they install your kit it looks like it came from the factory that way. The attention to detail is second to none.

We also have an in house dyno jet and tuner to finish up the job. Corbin is a wizard on the keyboard and one of the best tuners I have seen.

What it boils down to is you bring us your car and our team provides full service from start to finish and delivers exactly what you expect from a high performance shop.

I hope that answers most of your questions, please feel free to email me directly if you have any other questions for a quicker response.

[email protected]

Enjoy your weekend guys!
Too bad you aren't in Cali your Stage 3 Coyote upgrade has me interested.

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
RaceRed5.0 we can arrange shipping ;)

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Ben
If you reuse the stock GT 350 manifolds(instead of custom headers) will the cost be roughly the same as the GT kit ?

If Ford does not come out with any info on the GT 500 before winter ,I MAY have a short block built first and dropping off the car with you .

Sponsored

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Ben
If you reuse the stock GT 350 manifolds(instead of custom headers) will the cost be roughly the same as the GT kit ?

If Ford does not come out with any info on the GT 500 before winter ,I MAY have a short block built first and dropping off the car with you .
We would not do a kit with stock headers, in our opinion they were not designed to hold the weight of a turbo and could cause a reliability issue down the road. We'd love to turbo yours, built motor and twin kit 1000+ hp would be a lot of fun!

PencilGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR278, 2008 BMW M3
It looks like it's a great kit. Not a bad price either. If I were in the market (not ruling it out), I'd want to take it to the Texas Mile and break 200 MPH. The only thing stopping me would be 6th gear. Do you know if anybody makes a more suitable 6th gear, maybe a 0.85 or something?

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
It looks like it's a great kit. Not a bad price either. If I were in the market (not ruling it out), I'd want to take it to the Texas Mile and break 200 MPH. The only thing stopping me would be 6th gear. Do you know if anybody makes a more suitable 6th gear, maybe a 0.85 or something?
I think thats a pretty awesome goal!

1st GT350 to go over 200mph sounds like a cool title.

No one that I am aware of is building these transmissions yet but I will keep my eye out.

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Lets just put a 3.15 rear gear in it and keep it in 5th ;)

bmarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Shelby GT350
Hey, Ben, any updates on this ? Finalized kit pricing (installed) ? Absolutely beautiful build, exceptional quality work.
Sponsored