• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

My Loss Your Gain Part Out

OP
OP
Pincushin3819

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT
What color are the brake calipers on the car? G2 Race Red?:shrug:
The car is sold, please look at updated list on the 1st post for what is left. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know? Thank you!
Sponsored

Sponsored

ChristianDev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT MT
$5 bucks for all the plastic push pins holding the trim above the radiator? Ive broken and lost all of mine

Sponsored

SpaceGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I'd like the oem leather seats. I'll be in Fayetteville next week.

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
I don't suppose you happen to have the "A" pillar covers, the ones with the tweeters?

OP
OP
Pincushin3819

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT
For everyone interested in the Recaros all the shipping quotes have been around $200 to $250 depending on where your located.

How hard would fixing the
damaged recaro be?
I was quoted around $129 for the air bag & $25 for the stitching.

I'd like the oem leather seats. I'll be in Fayetteville next week.
Your more than welcome to come to Anderson SC & pick them up to save shipping.

I don't suppose you happen to have the "A" pillar covers, the ones with the tweeters?
No sir I dont.