ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
For every 10 GT350s, one GT350R is made.

Buy used or wait until mid to late 2018 if you want the 350R.
Sponsored

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
There's a Magnetic 2017 w/Electronics Pack available at Hub City Ford in Crestview, FL. Hasn't even made it to the show room yet. Pretty sure they are going to want a small ADM, probably ~ 2K or so.

Thought someone might be interested.
image1_sm.png
image2_sm.png
image3_sm.png

D_cow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTI 2017 GT350R HR437 Radio Delete
I've found quite a few dealers who are buying the Cars:
Rochester Ford (MN)
Wickstrom Ford (IL)
Sunset (MO)...

dans776

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
dan
Vehicle(s)
Ford GT supercar
Just bought r at 5k over msrp Btw ford released the rest of the r allocations yesterday. Abunch of them

Sponsored

dans776

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
dan
Vehicle(s)
Ford GT supercar
I've found quite a few dealers who are buying the Cars:
Rochester Ford (MN)
Wickstrom Ford (IL)
Sunset (MO)...

Rochester ford is owner retaining their r. there is a magnetic r coming to new Prague ford for 20kadm

ttn27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350R
Just bought r at 5k over msrp Btw ford released the rest of the r allocations yesterday. Abunch of them
That's a pretty good deal for an R. I assume these are all 2017 allocations before they start taking orders for 2018. Btw, where did you get your source of information from?

dans776

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
dan
Vehicle(s)
Ford GT supercar
That's a pretty good deal for an R. I assume these are all 2017 allocations before they start taking orders for 2018. Btw, where did you get your source of information from?
Yes 17 but I have a 18 allocation found for 10k over msrp also. I had two ford dealers tell me ford dished out the last of the r allocations Friday and I believe they all need to be ordered by Monday or by the end of this week.

Av8orntn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Yes 17 but I have a 18 allocation found for 10k over msrp also. I had two ford dealers tell me ford dished out the last of the r allocations Friday and I believe they all need to be ordered by Monday or by the end of this week.
Could you give some tips on what you say to these guys? I've probably called around 100 dealers and haven't had that kind of luck.

Last edited:

Sponsored

dans776

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
dan
Vehicle(s)
Ford GT supercar
Could you give some tips on what you say to these guys? I've probably called around 100 dealers and haven't had hat kind of luck.
People just need to stop paying big adm's and let these dealers sit on these cars.. then you'll be able to buy any r you want for close to msrp. Patience is what it takes. There are a ton of r s out there, there are a ton of stoned dealers waiting for suckers to call and buy. Give it two months When 18 order bank opens up and see what happens. Would be nice to know how many t allocations were given out Friday. My guess is it was a bunch

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
People just need to stop paying big adm's and let these dealers sit on these cars.. then you'll be able to buy any r you want for close to msrp. Patience is what it takes. There are a ton of r s out there, there are a ton of stoned dealers waiting for suckers to call and buy. Give it two months When 18 order bank opens up and see what happens. Would be nice to know how many t allocations were given out Friday. My guess is it was a bunch
Ford has been releasing 2018 R model allocations for a month now but no one knows exactly what the R model production numbers will be for the 2017MY let alone the 2018MY but suggest that the 2017MY will be similar to the 526 cars produced for the previous MY and of course those numbers included all pre production units so for the general public there were ~500 units available for 2016.

Not sure what your definition is for "a ton of r s out there" but that is not certainly not the way I see it.

Don't hold your breath on buying a 2018 R model at MSRP as that is not going to happen at most dealerships especially if Ford has a very short production run for the 2018MY which could happen quite easily.

:cheers:

Mr. Adair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT3
Ford has been releasing 2018 R model allocations for a month now but no one knows exactly what the R model production numbers will be for the 2017MY let alone the 2018MY but suggest that the 2017MY will be similar to the 526 cars produced for the previous MY and of course those numbers included all pre production units so for the general public there were ~500 units available for 2016.

Not sure what your definition is for "a ton of r s out there" but that is not certainly not the way I see it.

Don't hold your breath on buying a 2018 R model at MSRP as that is not going to happen at most dealerships especially if Ford has a very short production run for the 2018MY which could happen quite easily.

Agreed. If you think the ADM game is bad with Ford you should spend some time in the Porsche world. Ford will NEVER tell one of their dealers what they can or can't sell their cars for. They just won't. I'm not happy with the ADM game either but you are not going to teach a dealer a lesson by making them wait. With roughly 500 pieces being made in each MY there are more buyers than cars at this point. The ADM may come down a bit on R's but unless you are dealing with a dealer that "markets" themselves as a "MSRP" dealer (there are some in Porsche world that do very well by this model) and is willing to give you an allocation at MSRP you are looking at ADM. I paid ADM because I could and I wanted a car to drive now, not in 14 months. If you can't afford ADM I absolutely understand why it's an irritant.

dans776

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
dan
Vehicle(s)
Ford GT supercar

there are probably 50+ r's out there for sale right now if you do some digging.. its a considerable amount. Just they are all 15-50k adm lol I don't care anymore as i got to buy a R for 5k adm. Im no longer looking and car is ordered as of today. Btw how is ford dishing out 18 allocations when they are still giving out 17's as of friday which was the last 17 allocations..

Zcobra1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Ferrari 360, Viper GTS, C6-Z06, 70'Trans Am
Do not let the crazy high ADM's be the end all to negotiating with them.....
When I was looking ADM's dropped a lot towards end of month, last day especially,
and as I emailed offer back and forth and they saw I was serious the markup
dropped, dropped, dropped......

So if you have one local, go there last day of the month, and give it your best.
Many of these dealers are just fishing to see if they can snag a hot to tro fool
to buy today, and are willing to deal.
Sponsored