Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
2015-2016-2017 Mustang Love the Drive Wind Deflector $430.00

LTD%20Must%201.jpg

A wind deflector in your Mustang convertible will make your convertible a Dream to drive. A wind deflector for essential convertible 2015-2017 Mustang accessory, the single most effective and unobtrusive way to reduce strong and noisy wind gusts while driving your Mustang convertible. You get all the great benefits of driving a convertible with the wind blast.
Instead of the wind blowing through the cabin of your car, up to 75% of the wind is pushed over the back of your convertible, so you can soak up the elements instead of being at their mercy.
A wind deflector extends your top down season: with the wind deflector redirecting the wind over the back of your convertible, you can drive with the top down earlier in the Spring and later into the Fall and in more comfort thru out the top down season. Leaving you looking and feeling great. No more hats or hair bands or ear muffs.
Drive in peace and quiet: Without the loud rush of the wind in your ears, you'll finally be able to listen to music and talk with passengers. The difference is dramatic, especially when traveling at highway speeds.
There are no modifications to your Mustang convertible and it is designed not to harm your convertible in any way.
This wind deflector can stay in place when lowering or raising your Mustang convertible top or can stay in place with the top up or down. Once in place most owners never remove them.
This wind deflector is designed to work with the 2015-2017 Mustang convertible. This wind deflector is designed to work with or without the tonneau caps on your 2015-2017 convertible Mustang.

LTD%20Must%204.jpg

LTD%20Must%203.jpg

LTD%20Must%205.jpg

https://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx/2015-2016-2017-mustang-love-the-drive-wind-deflector/
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stevegradu64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Code??

Use coupon code LANA5 to receive 5% off your order!
When I enter the code, I see the following message: Discount/Coupon does not apply to one or more of your items
I am only trying to order the Love The Drive wind deflector...nothing else in the cart.

OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
When I enter the code, I see the following message: Discount/Coupon does not apply to one or more of your items
I am only trying to order the Love The Drive wind deflector...nothing else in the cart.
Sorry, we are not able to offer a discount on these wind deflectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.