Sponsored

Installs and Tune around SOCAL. Where are the reputable shops?

FreshhJuiceBox

ohhelloitsfrankie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Frankie
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT/PP
Does anyone have any feedback on reputable shops in the inland empire or around?
Looking to get a couple parts installed as well as flexfuel tune or if i should just stick to BAMA or SCT.
Heard about Jonathans Performance out in SD has anyone used his tune before over just stuck it out with your everyday tunner?
Thanks for the feedback gents if any.

:cheers:
Sponsored

Last edited:

mannymo5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang equip with 2.8 KB SuperCharger.
GTR high performance!!! Talk to Gonzalo.

Sponsored

fifteen5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6
I'm in Rancho Cucamonga, I do Supercharger Installs, Intake Manifolds, nitrous, Exhaust and suspension. All done in my fully stocked garage (exhaust/header done at shop).
I do not tune in house that is out sourced to a reputable tuner which I can recommend one. I will do data logging. lmk if interested.

shawn3210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 PP Triple yellow
I'm in Rancho Cucamonga, I do Supercharger Installs, Intake Manifolds, nitrous, Exhaust and suspension. All done in my fully stocked garage (exhaust/header done at shop).
I do not tune in house that is out sourced to a reputable tuner which I can recommend one. I will do data logging. lmk if interested.
I'm interested in data logging, how much does that run?

Panda50GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Impex Motorsport in San Gabriel area.
Just had my Corsa exhaust installed there. Ordered it from them as well. Very reasonable price and they warrant there works. Just ordered a set of KW Coilover from them as well.

LavaRed12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Gt
Check out my Instagram or Facebook if you have it. "Jonathansperformance" Most of my customers stick to that and aren't too active on M6G.

Sponsored

LavaRed12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Gt
[MENTION=27026]Busa1320[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25940]nocturtle[/MENTION] are the only active ones or here I think. [MENTION=21183]RARR_LS2[/MENTION] is a pretty good customer of mine too haha

RARR_LS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
@Busa1320 and @nocturtle are the only active ones or here I think. @RARR_LS2 is a pretty good customer of mine too haha
Yes sir! Jonathan has helped me out a bunch of different times from when I snapped my sensor installing my headers and couldn't figure out the problem, to my recent Kenne Bell supercharger install along with OPG's and MGW shifter. Best part is he quoted me less than anyone else was trying to charge. You can check out my instagram for pics or
see below thread:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74032

OP
OP
FreshhJuiceBox

FreshhJuiceBox

ohhelloitsfrankie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Frankie
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT/PP
Yes sir! Jonathan has helped me out a bunch of different times from when I snapped my sensor installing my headers and couldn't figure out the problem, to my recent Kenne Bell supercharger install along with OPG's and MGW shifter. Best part is he quoted me less than anyone else was trying to charge. You can check out my instagram for pics or
see below thread:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74032
thank you!
i just need to find time to take the drive out to SD.
looking forward to it. i already got some outrageous pricing feedbacks haha.

Vapor2.3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost mustang
Check out my Instagram or Facebook if you have it. "Jonathansperformance" Most of my customers stick to that and aren't too active on M6G.
Hey man do you still do tuning in SD for ecoboost mustangs