Cheapest way to get GT350R start button in UK

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
Just looking to get the GT350R red starter button & wondered what the cheapest way of getting one of these in the U.K. I have had a look at CJ Pony Parts & costs more to mail it to the UK than to buy it! Are there any stockist in the U.K.? I have also seen that you can get gel overlays but not exactly the same (& not in UK.).
Cheers Greg
Sponsored

Stuart0202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Bought one from J-W racing, was about £30.
Cant believe I spent that on a button :lol:

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bought one from J-W racing, was about £30.
Cant believe I spent that on a button :lol:
And how long installing it? I saw a Ford video on this. It was about 20 minutes long and detailed removal of all sorts of parts like the touch screen, other button's and possibly even gear selector, just so you could remove the panel to release the button and it's cover from the reverse. I remember thinking I'm sure it must be possible to pop the button off from the front with a small screw driver or similar.

Sponsored

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Oh yes, the ford instructions are something like 7 hours and you take the whole dashboard apart. The CJ's instruction video makes a point of contrasting that with their "pop off with a pry tool" method which takes about a minute.

OP
OP
Greg C

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
Thanks everyone, just ordered one from Nemesis (with a small discount using Mustang 6g code) got a great deal & service last summer from Guy on my Magnaflow exhaust & Airaid CAI so went back there again. At least you know that you are not going to get screwed over on the import tax. Still steep for a bit of plastic though!

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
You can order from whomever, send to me, and I will (on your dime of course) mail it to you. I don't know if that would save anything, but willing to help with no liability other than, of course, you can trust me that I won't steal it since I already have one. :)

Sponsored

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Project NemStang / Modified UK S550 Mustang GT
Thanks everyone, just ordered one from Nemesis (with a small discount using Mustang 6g code) got a great deal & service last summer from Guy on my Magnaflow exhaust & Airaid CAI so went back there again. At least you know that you are not going to get screwed over on the import tax. Still steep for a bit of plastic though!
Thanks Greg, Your order is much appreciated.

The part is in stock and will be dispatched today for you. :thumbsup: