• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
CLOSED will start new thread.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
DAMMIT, wish this blower kit came up for sale in Dec sometime :(

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Deleted post as item was already sold.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Wheels are already sold. I do have two other spare Gram Light wheels I have drag radials mounted on. They are the same spec as the 4 that already sold. But they dont have the center caps. I will sell them for $600 plus shipping. If any body wants to buy 2 at a discounted price and get 2 additional ones from Ray's USA.

Brian

Sponsored

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
I might be convinced to. You are the 2nd person that has inquired about that so far. I dont think it would take away from the value of the supercharger kit. Some people might want a different tuner. PM me an offer.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Damn...after all the pain and having Diablo Matt tune it you sold it???? What is replacing it..:)

Tatum337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Take cradle and ford racing for 175 shipped??

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Damn...after all the pain and having Diablo Matt tune it you sold it???? What is replacing it..:)
2004 Ford F150 FX4 with 183k miles on it. :ford:

My Mustang had a malfunction in the torque converter area... Just never felt comfortable going WOT again.

Oh and BTW, I got a new 2016 Camaro 2SS also, to go along with my old truck. It was too good a deal to pass up on. I had a 2013 Camaro SS 1LE, before my 2015 Mustang GTPP and the 2016 GT automatic. So it was time to switch again. LOL

My 2016 Blue car was a base base GT, with no options. I got almost what I paid for it against a loaded up 2SS with MRC, dual mode, NAV, heads up display, leather, etc. Got 14,000 off MSRP on it.

I do not discriminate against fast cars, no matter what the brand. I have had Supras, Evo's, DSM's, Lexus ISF, Kia', Hyundai, Subaru, etc.

So we will play around with this LT1 and see how it does. Matt was sad, but he might get a turn to tune this one some. He said hes got some tricks.

I just got it today, so havent had a chance to drive it but about 3 miles yet. Its white with black wheels.

Brian

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto

Sponsored
OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
4 wheels sold, Winglet sold, CB005 sold. 1st post updated.

MidnightGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Pm'd for procharger and bap

OP
OP
Toothless

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
A barrage of PM's just answered. I think I got to them all. Lol

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
A barrage of PM's just answered. I think I got to them all. Lol
You replied to mine and I hit ya back. I was also gonna ask if you had any pics of the Procharger installed. Not that it really matters, but I just wanna see! Lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.