2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Yeah, saw the YouTube vid. That doesn't answer the question about the PP vs. non-PP splitter.

If the 2 venturis on the PP deflector are blocked, you will lose brake performance.

For reference you can see them on the illustration in the link below.

http://www.group1autoparts.com/ford...0l-v8-gas-engine/body-cat/splash-shields-scat

This article describes it clearly:

http://www.edmunds.com/ford/mustang...15-ford-mustang-gt-suspension-walkaround.html

If anyone has any information about the PP splitter that would be great.

I'm definitely interested in getting one of these but not going to trade braking for aero.
Sponsored

cyandhappiness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
I have the pp splitter, it covers up the bottom all the way til the wheel well. Sorry you gonna have no brakes

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
What if you took the air deflector off of the lower control arm and took your car out for a drive to see if it makes a difference. Your tires will be blocking most of the deflector any time they are straight (like when you should be braking) and is only mostly exposed when you have your wheel turned. But when you have your wheel turned right your left wheel is totally covering the deflector. I have seen the underside of other cars and a lot of them have the venturis for the front brakes. I do not remember any of those cars having that deflector on the lower control arms. For all out track attack you may notice a difference but for day to day driving it would be a lot harder to notice.

Thoughts?

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

tweekdout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP 6m
Awesome! Anyone run this on track days yet with feedback on technical short courses up to 4th gear small straights?

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
Will the reduction of brake cooling have a significant effect during AutoX, I DD my car and also AutoX, but I don't do any HPDEs (yet).

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OxWhiteEB

GR8_WHT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Ecoboost
Looking forward to get this one, is it in stock? Or 4 weeks lead time? Also, is it possible to get one without the APR logo in front? Thank you!

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
Looking forward to get this one, is it in stock? Or 4 weeks lead time? Also, is it possible to get one without the APR logo in front? Thank you!
We do not have any in stock right now so it will be a 4 week wait. The APR logo is a decal you can put on if you want.

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered last couple days. Thanks! So I will get an e-mail once it's shipped right?
Our current system does not send out e-mails. You can log back in to our website and check for tracking information. If you pm me your order number I can make sure you get your tracking information when we get it from APR.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
Our current system does not send out e-mails. You can log back in to our website and check for tracking information. If you pm me your order number I can make sure you get your tracking information when we get it from APR.
yeah you guys desperately need a new website
Sponsored