Sponsored

Quick Drive GT350R w/Randy Pobst + Carlos Lago Motor Trend

Next Phase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopar
Hooligan would be a good license plate...ha ha.

I'll have to agree that the car makes you drive like an ass. Took mine to work yesterday and passed a number of cars @ WOT and got some high beams flashed at me.... Hooligan!
Sponsored

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
Hahaha. Loved this video! Two grown men that are giddy as hell!

Wasn't planning on it, but I think I'll drive the R to work today.

"The measurement of how good a car is is how much of a jerk it makes you drive like. And this is like off the chart on that scale!"

rfcs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Track Pak Triple Yellow
Right after saying that the R was better than the GT350, Pobst made a remark about how he would change the GT350 if he owned one to be like an R?

Didnt catch it. What was it?

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Right after saying that the R was better than the GT350, Pobst made a remark about how he would change the GT350 if he owned one to be like an R?

Didnt catch it. What was it?
I believe that he said he'd install a larger front sway bar.

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Ha, for sure makes you drive like an ass! I'm not trying to piss anyone off, but simple things like railroad tracks are great reasons to downshift, slowly go over and hit the accelerator again. I'm sure people think I'm being an ass, but it's just me enjoying the car.

Sponsored

Jb350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
I like Carlos Lago, this video isn't the greatest example, but he's really good at his job. He's thorough and doesn't do all the extra BS that cammisa and lieberman do. Lieberman and cammisa try too hard to make it a show and make it entertaining, but it comes off corny. Someone should tell them that To the people watching these videos, CARS ARE ENTERTAINING. I'd much rather see more of Carlos than them 2

Aurelius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I like Carlos Lago, this video isn't the greatest example, but he's really good at his job. He's thorough and doesn't do all the extra BS that cammisa and lieberman do. Lieberman and cammisa try too hard to make it a show and make it entertaining, but it comes off corny. Someone should tell them that To the people watching these videos, CARS ARE ENTERTAINING. I'd much rather see more of Carlos than them 2
Agreed. Lagos is kinda old school Motortrend and on his past videos he's pretty knowledgeable about each car he reviews as well as can walk the walk. His Daily Fix just recently on launching the Viper for the World's Greatest Drag Race was actually impressive seeing as how he had one of the more technical cars to launch and he could do it consistently.

CJ4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base 6MT
I agree. Carlos Lagos generally just feels like a better presenter to me overall. He doesn't seem to try as hard as the other two guys. I loved the Z06 video and the LaFerrari videos he was the "host" of.
Sponsored