Sponsored

Just Moved to South Florida - Looking to buy a New GT

Vinny_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang GT PP
Hello to All,

I am very new to the South Florida area, I moved down here about a month ago. Living in Boca for those of you familiar with the area.

I am looking to buy a 17 GT within the month (time to upgrade from the New Edge I'm currently driving). Does anyone have any recommended dealers to shop with down here? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thank you and hope to see some of you on the road! :headbang:
Sponsored

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
Depending on where you moved from get some insurance quotes for the mustang first. FL insurance is crazy. Most dealers will be within $1k of each other.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Pompano Ford was great for me. Did better than X plan on my 16 GT premium.
Great service dept. too.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Where from Vinny?

OP
OP
Vinny_GT

Vinny_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang GT PP
Depending on where you moved from get some insurance quotes for the mustang first. FL insurance is crazy. Most dealers will be within $1k of each other.
Being from the NYC area, I will be one of the few who will have their insurance decrease by moving here!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vinny_GT

Vinny_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang GT PP
no you wont..i have a perfect record and from long island, my insurance went up $300 a year:doh:
Wow really? My insurance was significantly reduced from what I was paying in NY

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
Wow really? My insurance was significantly reduced from what I was paying in NY
i was paying 1k a yr in ny, so the 300 isnt a big deal. getting the car registered cost $425 too. i shopped it around too, everyplace was within a few bucks so i just stuck with geico

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
i was paying 1k a yr in ny, so the 300 isnt a big deal. getting the car registered cost $425 too. i shopped it around too, everyplace was within a few bucks so i just stuck

More the reason to leave Geico. Price would be the only reason to go with a discount carrier. If I could get a better company for the same price I'd leave in a minute. Moved to State Farm a few years and they have been great.

Sponsored

cognizantphotos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Got my 42k+ Gt premium for 32K plus tax from Automation ford in Margate, pm if you want a name to talk to.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Vinny,

Once you get that vehicle purchased through one of the dealers suggested above .... come on by our facility & we can add some nice goodies to it!

We are in Pompano Beach, several miles away from Boca ... would love to have you come by!

Best Regards,

TJ

cdz12250

Mustang owner since 1970
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium convertible w/ Perf. Pkg.
Talk to Jefferson at Metro Ford in Miami. Great guy to do business with. Understands about x plans and holdbacks and manufacturer to dealer incentives and all the rest of the stuff that can be used to shave the price. You can negotiate with him. I bought my 16 GT PP vert and my son in law's Ecoboost coupe from him. Manager is a nice guy also. No hard sell. Just do your homework. If he doesn't have the exact vehicle you want, he'll talk another dealer out of it. Worth the ride.

By the way, ditto on Steeda. We're fortunate to live close to their shop. If you never get anything else, get their shifter. Changes the whole character of the car and gets better with time. And the billet reverse collar and gloss black shift ball look badass.

5-OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Plantation Ford is good with the price too, see Jeff W. I bought my 15' GT premium, auto, 20" foundries when these cars were just out for $37,615.00 out the door. The sticker was just under $42k.

OP
OP
Vinny_GT

Vinny_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang GT PP
Thank you to everyone for suggestions. Have been checking out a few cars at a couple different dealers the last couple weeks, and I would up buying from Plantation Ford yesterday! Gave me a great deal on a loaded 17 Shadow Black GT PP. And yes, I most definitely will be making my way over to Steeda in the near future to add some mods. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, better ones to come!
IMG_5726.JPG
IMG_5723.JPG
IMG_5720.JPG
Sponsored