• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: MRR M350 Wheels Gloss Black*Sold

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, I am selling my MRR M350 wheels that I used for 1,500 - 2,000 miles which are in awesome condition. I have a new car on order and I am getting the same color so I wanted to change up a few visuals and I have decided to get new wheels.

These are in 9/10 condition. Zero curb rash, zero damage. The only thing I can find "wrong" is a few of the inside of the lug holes have a small scuff most likely from a socket. This must have been done when my car was at the dealer as I have a slim socket and know I did not scuff them. The scuffs imho are minor and are not noticed when mounted to the car with lug nuts in the holes. I only noticed them during washing them and preparing them for packaging.

They are staggered 19x10 (+40) and 19x11 (+55) wheels in gloss black

I will include all 4 OEM Ford center caps ($60 value) and all 4 OEM Ford TMPS sensors ($120 value) . I do not have the blank center caps that came with the wheels.

I prefer a local sale but I will box them up and ship for the actual shipping cost (guessing around $160-$200) if a local sale does not happen.

$1,100 plus Paypal fee unless sent to avoid fee

Sponsored

Last edited:

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Where in Mass are you located?

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm. 4 hour drive.
if you don't sell locally, i'm tempted.
I'll give it a week. GLWS

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
If for some reason anyone just wants the rears, I would be willing to pick up the fronts. Jaime, let me know if you have any interested buyers. You got my cell#.
Dave

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If for some reason anyone just wants the rears, I would be willing to pick up the fronts. Jaime, let me know if you have any interested buyers. You got my cell#.
Dave
Thanks Dave I'll let you know if that happens :thumbsup: