GT350 FORScan Tweaks

SchultzLT1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 AG Tech Pack
Just finally did this today after finishing my cooler install. Super quick and simple. I used the MX Bluetooth+WiFi OBD device. Connected my laptop with Windows 7 thru wifi with zero issues.
Sponsored

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
can you use this to disable air bag lights ? like for instance you do aftermarket seats you can use this to turn off the air bag lights.?
it would be somewhere in the RCM module.

Try clearing DTC from the RCM module related to the airbag.

Cammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2001 F-150 Lightning
Thanks to all of you who contributed to this thread. I was able to disable the double honk, enable the trans temp gauge (Tech Pack car), and disable ESE.

Regarding ESE, I don't miss it. The car is slightly quieter now, but the sound "enhancement" when getting into the throttle didn't sound right to me. Now it does and I'm hearing the true character of the car.

Cammer

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
I'm now a total R poser with no sound enhancement. If any knows someone that parks a R outside at night, I can add the wheels too.

Are you guys leaving the OBDlink attached all the time or just when programming? The android app makes it tempting to leave in but not sure it's designed for that or safe from hacking - no matter what the manufacturer says...

Sponsored

SchultzLT1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 AG Tech Pack
Can somebody post a track pack or R APIM? I'm curious if the track pack can have the R mini splash screen. Does it have that?

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I went through that. The R never came with the 4" screen.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Yes! I tried this tonight on my 2016 Tech. It worked!
Errr - I've tried the double horn honk disable and ESE disable twice with no luck...Guess I have to triple check what I'm doing...

Thanks for the info Mr. Nugg:cheers:

Mr_Nugg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2010 GT500, 1973 Challenger Rallye
Errr - I've tried the double horn honk disable and ESE disable twice with no luck...Guess I have to triple check what I'm doing...

Thanks for the info Mr. Nugg:cheers:
I successfully turned on the Trans temp guage, the R welcome screen and turned off the double horn honk. I used the track settings in the spreadsheet for the horn.

Sponsored

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
hey guys we have a beta version of forscan with mustang changes if anyone else wants to test. I haven't added GT350 specific stuff yet, but regular S550 changes are now in the module config.

this will make it easier to make changes since you don't need to manually enter them and worry about it.

http://forscan.org/download/FORScanSetup2.3.4.test15092016.exe

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
hey guys we have a beta version of forscan with mustang changes if anyone else wants to test. I haven't added GT350 specific stuff yet, but regular S550 changes are now in the module config.

this will make it easier to make changes since you don't need to manually enter them and worry about it.

http://forscan.org/download/FORScanSetup2.3.4.test15092016.exe
Have you all figured out how to bypass the internal EQ for Sync 3 and provide a clean signal for an aftermarket stereo? I didn't see it in your spreadsheet.

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Have you all figured out how to bypass the internal EQ for Sync 3 and provide a clean signal for an aftermarket stereo? I didn't see it in your spreadsheet.
no, and I don't think anyone has tried.

If you want to start looking, try the ACM. 727-01-01 and/or 727-01-02 perhaps. the f150 guys have some audio settings in there that may help get ya started, though not sure it's exactly what you're looking for.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...iVSlDFGFHnfeuhb3RTMVz95730/edit#gid=338817466

727-01-01 10A0 D200 8032 No External Subwoofer/ No External Speaker
727-01-01 10A8 D200 8032 Auxiliary External Subwoofer
727-01-01 10AC D200 8032 Auxiliary External Speaker
or maybe this one

7D0-01-01 2xxx xxxx xxxx Sony Sound Processor disabled

Last edited:

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Help with module modifications

I am having a hard time trying to find the module configuration screen in forscan. I have the OBDMX plugged it, windows laptop connected to it with bluetooth, registered on forscan forum, have extended license. Connected to car fine. What am i missing? It's acting like I don't have the license to make mods to anything. Attached are a couple pics, seems like I should have a "module configuration" tab to the right of the "log" tab. The bottom where it says "not connected" is only because I came back into the house to take the pics, it was connected to the car fine. Thanks! Awesome job on this BTW! I am sure it will work soon.
-Ryan
F2.jpg
F1.jpg

Last edited:

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
I am having a hard time trying to find the module configuration screen in forscan. I have the OBDMX plugged it, windows laptop connected to it with bluetooth, registered on forscan forum, have extended license. Connected to car fine. What am i missing? It's acting like I don't have the license to make mods to anything. Thanks! Awesome job on this BTW! I am sure it will work soon.
What's it saying? Are you hitting the button on the bottom to open the change screen?
Sponsored