Sponsored

How to Mount nGauge in A/C Vent EASY

MrAjsTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2003 Cobra
Hey guys so when I was searching up how to install the nGauge in the A/C vent I couldn't find much on how to begin pulling apart the plastic pieces. It is easy stuff but I would rather not break any plastic tabs. So I followed a guide for something else to take apart the dash pieces and recorded my own video for nGauge installation! Let me know what you think and I hope this helps others! I like the nGauge flush in the dash and with the use of the adhesive we can actually remove the nGauge without pulling the dash apart again.

[ame]

On a side note if anyone is interested in a nGauge or tune for their car let me know and I can get you setup with a VMP tune and nGauge :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
MrAjsTech

MrAjsTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2003 Cobra

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Nice tutorial. I may have to do this since my ngauge has been thrown on my back seat ever since I installed my tune. I wonder if there's a way you can securely angle the ngauge toward the driver... because as-is, the ngauge has a piss poor screen with bad view angles.

ob1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orville
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well done! :cheers:

Sponsored

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Does anyone have the Inside Diameter of the center vent hole in the dash??? The outer diameter of the removed vent would work also...... got something in the works to cure the dash condensation when running AC with the gauge installed...

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Does anyone have the Inside Diameter of the center vent hole in the dash??? The outer diameter of the removed vent would work also...... got something in the works to cure the dash condensation when running AC with the gauge installed...
Any news on your efforts?
Sponsored