Sponsored

SoCal: Anyone up for a last-minute cruise tomorrow?

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
I would so be down to go out with you guys. My car has been at the dealership with a misfire code for a couple of weeks tho
Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Thanks Liz for setting this up, I had a great time today and it was nice to meet you and Joe off the forum!

@klumpikat @daltron

Sorry I already committed to going out to the Corona Cars & Coffee otherwise I would've joined you :doh: Have a great time and here are the cruise directions we've used in the past for this trip:

Exit shopping center at Town Center (Signal)
Turn right onto Enterprise
Turn right onto Aliso Creek Rd
Turn right onto Alicia Pkwy
Turn right onto Crown Valley Pkwy
Turn right onto Pacific Coast Hwy/CA-1
* Regroup just before Crystal Cove
* Regroup just past Newport Blvd
Turn left into parking lot at Huntington St.
Parking Fee $15.00
47 Min / 27.4 Miles

Have fun and be safe :cheers:
Next time!

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Thanks Liz for setting this up, I had a great time today and it was nice to meet you and Joe off the forum!
Agreed, great cruise and lunch! Looking forward to you guys joining us on future ones!
As promised...I am sharing that stupid notice that nimrod on the scooter left on our windshields. :rolleyes: So wrong to single out all the Mustangs! Glad we got to talk to him, even though he was quite dickish! :tsk: Was just telling the hubby the man could have at least folded it and dropped it through the open window. :mad:
image.jpg

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Jonathan was not kidding about his exhaust. One rev outside the parking garage set off numerous car alarms! :lol:
image.jpg

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Last one...

And of course we had to do some illegal parking to get an ocean shot :p
image.jpg

Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Agreed, great cruise and lunch! Looking forward to you guys joining us on future ones!
As promised...I am sharing that stupid notice that nimrod on the scooter left on our windshields. :rolleyes: So wrong to single out all the Mustangs! Glad we got to talk to him, even though he was quite dickish! :tsk: Was just telling the hubby the man could have at least folded it and dropped it through the open window. :mad:
What made it more irritating is that he singled out all the Mustangs and tried to start interrogating the drivers. I told him straight up, "This is my first C&C... It wasn't me..." and he just lectured on. Funny the note lists two other cars but he was only all over Mustang row...

jdizzzle00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Prem. Magnetic
i realized that after the thought. even deleted my post out of embarassment.... >_> sigh lol.

Whens the next meet? Ive never been to one before

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Whens the next meet? Ive never been to one before
There's a C&C somewhere every weekend, we can set up another Saturday to hang out.
Trouble is, Aliso Viejo clearly has no love for Mustangs. :shrug:

We are working on our next monthly cruise, too, but no details yet.

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
The only good picture I took. I will have to bring my wife's camera next time. Me + cell phone camera = children's photography class.
1.jpg

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
The only good picture I took. I will have to bring my wife's camera next time. Me + cell phone camera = children's photography class.
I completely understand. I hide my lack of photography talent by creating little collages out of my sad iphone pics.:headbonk::lol:

Sponsored

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
What made it more irritating is that he singled out all the Mustangs and tried to start interrogating the drivers. I told him straight up, "This is my first C&C... It wasn't me..." and he just lectured on. Funny the note lists two other cars but he was only all over Mustang row...
I'm going to come off childish and immature here, but, you should've told that guy to eat a d*ck. Lol

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Man is it just me but there's a lot of talk about d*cks in this thread LOL. Next time Liz you tell that guy to back-off OR he can eat a d*ck since he seems to be sorta d*ckISH - :D
With all the Sat work days here lately it may be (((months))) before I can come out and play :shrug:

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Man is it just me but there's a lot of talk about d*cks in this thread LOL. Next time Liz you tell that guy to back-off OR he can eat a d*ck since he seems to be sorta d*ckISH - :D
With all the Sat work days here lately it may be (((months))) before I can come out and play :shrug:
No need to tell him to back off, politely and firmly telling him to eat a dick will suffice. :lol::lol::lol:

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
We will need to do something on a Sunday then!

OutlawGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
GT-Trackpack
Hey Rob, [MENTION=14926]BluByeU[/MENTION] ,ever since the BBQ at your place, it seems like you've been avoiding us.:lol: Don't make us come over there!:paddle: lol!
Sponsored