Sponsored

Flow Forged M350 sale??? by MRR Wheels

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
Blah, mine got curbed today. Some idiot in a nissan cube drifted into my lane and it was either the front half of my car or the wheels... the wheels lost.
Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Blah, mine got curbed today. Some idiot in a nissan cube drifted into my lane and it was either the front half of my car or the wheels... the wheels lost.
oh damn im sorry to hear that bro.

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
It's not too bad, the tire took the brunt of the damage. More aggravating than anything else. I'll find some touch up paint and clean it up. :rant:

I've also considered getting them repainted to a dark bronze over the winter when I'm running the factory wheels.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
It's not too bad, the tire took the brunt of the damage. More aggravating than anything else. I'll find some touch up paint and clean it up. :rant:

I've also considered getting them repainted to a dark bronze over the winter when I'm running the factory wheels.
Dark bronze wouldnt be a bad choice.

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

I woke up feeling good today... and when I wake up feeling good i tend to help people out:) did you get the gloss black??

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yep I got the gloss black.
Hey buddy take this offer before I get angry that I have not had my coffee.... that screws things up for me plus is ones in a while that I make moves like this .... Im sure my boss will fire me ones he finds out lol.
all you have to do is cover the shipping and I will send you a new wheel:)
why?? I have no clue lol:lol: I may be under the influence today....what ever :D I cant believe Im even doing this :lol:

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
Hey buddy take this offer before I get angry that I have not had my coffee.... that screws things up for me plus is ones in a while that I make moves like this .... Im sure my boss will fire me ones he finds out lol.
why?? I have no clue lol:lol: I may be under the influence today....what ever :D I cant believe Im even doing this :lol:
Lol. I can certainly cover shipping cost, but I'd be just as happy with the right color touch up paint :p It's about a 3 inch curb rash... maybe 4. (I should probably just keep my mouth shut and say THANKS! lol)

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

More excited about what we talked about via PM

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Lol. I can certainly cover shipping cost, but I'd be just as happy with the right color touch up paint :p It's about a 3 inch curb rash... maybe 4.
No worries Im here to help,I like giving a little love to any of our supporters, and honestly the guys here have all been great, I have made offers where some are accepted and others where they only take what they need leaving the doors open for someone else in need of some help,:clap2: bravo to all of you.
.........................but im still on something I think.':eyebulge: