UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
[ame]
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you installed yours yet? You planning on dynoing it?

My car is still with Ford UK for a warranty repair, yes it has now taken them 7 weeks, that is how shit Ford UK are, the service is terrible.

But to answer your question I shall be going on the dyno yes, but after the intake has a few hundred miles on it and I shall then go back to the same dyno where the car made 440BHP flywheel, remember UK cars are only 410BHP flywheel due to more restrictive header design from factory due to RHD.

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
My car is still with Ford UK for a warranty repair, yes it has now taken them 7 weeks, that is how shit Ford UK are, the service is terrible.

But to answer your question I shall be going on the dyno yes, but after the intake has a few hundred miles on it and I shall then go back to the same dyno where the car made 440BHP flywheel, remember UK cars are only 410BHP flywheel due to more restrictive header design from factory due to RHD.
Be sure to post dyno sheets if you can vs the last time.

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm trying to find a dyno in the bay area so I can do a before and after pull. One shop dosnt want to let me because they only let cars they tune go on dyno.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally got to watch the install video posted above. Thanks for that btw. So I'm curious I have no tune version can I delete sound tube or not until I install headers.

Sponsored

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Finally got to watch the install video posted above. Thanks for that btw. So I'm curious I have no tune version can I delete sound tube or not until I install headers.
You can definitely delete the sound tube whenever you want it will not effect the tune Just make sure you cap off the vac point on the intake tube so no vac leaks.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can definitely delete the sound tube whenever you want it will not effect the tune Just make sure you cap off the vac point on the intake tube so no vac leaks.
I see that that sound tube loops around the back of the intake. Do I need to remove all that too? I don't want to break anything back there. May just leave it for now. Lol

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
I see that that sound tube loops around the back of the intake. Do I need to remove all that too? I don't want to break anything back there. May just leave it for now. Lol
The PMAS elbow comes with the sound tube already capped, but if you want to reuse the sound tube, you can remove the cap and connect the tube. Also included is a plug for the firewall, that's where the tube actually goes to.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The PMAS elbow comes with the sound tube already capped, but if you want to reuse the sound tube, you can remove the cap and connect the tube. Also included is a plug for the firewall, that's where the tube actually goes to.
Ok that's the part I'm not sure how to remove the firewall end. I'll take another look. Right now I'm having a hell of a time putting the rubber sleeve over the end of elbow that connects to throttle body. Appears to be to small.
Sponsored