16 GT PP

Diego Narwhal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2015 GT PP
I just ran across this for next Saturday as well. Don't know how good it will be, but for me it's got the advantage of being about a mile from my house.
aravadacarcarefest.jpg

tamboRL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
I just ran across this for next Saturday as well. Don't know how good it will be, but for me it's got the advantage of being about a mile from my house.
im in, want to meet up so we can cruise to the event?

broncobuff

broncobuff
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RR V6 vert, 2006 Frontier 4X4, 2014 Maxima
Cars and Coffee meets every second Saturday in Longmont at Ken Pratt and Hover. In the parking lot near Texas Roadhouse resturant. 8-10am.

Sponsored

Diego Narwhal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2015 GT PP
Thanks for the heads-up on that. I missed the April one in Parker that tamboRL and I were going to go to. I might try to make Longmont in July.

Rjdamato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rj
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT
I may have to make a trip up there in July!

Jiminizer22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2017 GT PP
Exhaust Sound

Hey I am interested in getting either a Borla or Corsa cat back. Does anyone in the Denver area have their s550 set up that I can hear? I want to know how loud the s-type/sport is vs the atak/xtreme.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Hey I am interested in getting either a Borla or Corsa cat back. Does anyone in the Denver area have their s550 set up that I can hear? I want to know how loud the s-type/sport is vs the atak/xtreme.
I know Twenty15 on here had the Corsa cat-back....it sounds fantastic! He's up in Ft. Collins area. We usually try and meet up for shows in Denver area so maybe you can meet up with us and hear his (and the Roush I have if you're interested :))

bandit67

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2007 SPJ 302, 2019 Ranger
I have the FRPP. Touring, which is the Borla Touring, and it sounds really good. So good that I wish I had gone with the louder Sport version. I had the mufflers off when I was doing suspension work and drove it for a week with no mufflers and it sounded awesome - like the GT350 in Sport mode but a little louder.
This motor sounds so good as loud as possible, so I'd go with the least restrictive mufflers possible. A good H-pipe would also help to deepen the rumble.

Sponsored

Jiminizer22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2017 GT PP
Yeah let me know when you guys are meeting up. Im leaning toward the corsa xtremes but dont know if it might be a little too loud.

tamboRL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
Yeah let me know when you guys are meeting up. Im leaning toward the corsa xtremes but dont know if it might be a little too loud.
im in for a meet up, please lets do these hahaha

EnderWT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have the Borla S-Type on mine. I'm down near Ikea if you are in the area.