Sponsored

What I HATE About the Mustang! (Video) UPDATED: Plus, What I LOVE About The Mustang!

MustangGT16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT PP
Hey everyone!

Thanks to your support, I've received almost 4500 reviews on my Mustang GT review alone!

I published a video today outlining a few things on my 2016 Mustang GT PP that could use some improvement. They're pretty "nitpicky" things haha so take it with a grain of salt! A "Things I Love About the Mustang" video is on the way!

Edit: Obviously I don't "hate" these things about the car. No car is perfect, and these are just minor things that I think could be better! If you watch my review, it's pretty obvious that I really, really love the car haha.

UPDATE: See post #34 for the "What I LOVE About The Mustang" video!

Check it out!
[ame]

Thank you!

Also, if anyone who is in NJ/NY/PA/CT area would like for me(or would allow me!) to review their V6, EcoBoost, GT350,(or any other sporty cars they may have) I would be very grateful and happy to do so!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
the car youtubers that are 'famous' are just fucking obnoxious to be honest
nah thatdudeinblue and subaruwrxfan are a cool dudes who are generally excited about all cars but both happen to own mustangs...but some of the others are dudebros I'll give you that.

6G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Just checked out your other videos as well. You're alot better than most Youtubers who are just starting to review cars. Good Stuff man! Keep it up! :headbang:

Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Groundbreaking. Nobody would guess.... About two years ago this maaaaaybe would make some sense.... But now this car has been reviewed 5 million times.

OP
OP
MustangGT16

MustangGT16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT PP
[MENTION=21398]6G[/MENTION], thanks for the support man, means a lot!
[MENTION=11112]kz[/MENTION], You're right, the Mustang has been reviewed a lot. I just started my channel a little more than a month ago, and since I own the car, I'm naturally going to feature the car quite a bit on the channel, especially in the early stages. For people who get press cars, it's easy to review the latest models, so I'm trying to work my way up to that.

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
nah thatdudeinblue and subaruwrxfan are a cool dudes who are generally excited about all cars but both happen to own mustangs...but some of the others are dudebros I'll give you that.
subaruwrxfan? that clown? Don't even get me started...

dudeinblue is cool. Says he's done with the mustang with mods and then goes and gets a procharger and headers lmfao

5LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt base 6spd mans transmission
When i installed the ford racing strut bar on my gt base it really cleaned up the front end and steering. I understand op has a pp.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
subaruwrxfan? that clown? Don't even get me started...

dudeinblue is cool. Says he's done with the mustang with mods and then goes and gets a procharger and headers lmfao
You so harsh. He's here though

Sponsored

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
You so harsh. He's here though
I seem to remember hearing about him begging for a down payment for his Ecoboost, maybe I heard wrong though...

He sure has a ton of fans on /r/cars, thats for sure

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Subaruwrxfan is pretty genuine. He's an active member of this board too, under a different name. His reactions when going full throttle in a GT are hilarious. Dude sincerely loves cars.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
I seem to remember hearing about him begging for a down payment for his Ecoboost, maybe I heard wrong though...

He sure has a ton of fans on /r/cars, thats for sure

I mostly like his videos, but it's always comical watching his reactions when he thinks he's going fast, but really not.

OP
OP
MustangGT16

MustangGT16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT PP
[MENTION=25508]5LITER[/MENTION] yessir, GT PP. The dead spot in the middle is a small complaint but nothing too major.

[MENTION=21623]SpeedLu[/MENTION] Agreed! I can personally attest to his genuine-ness, he's always answered my questions despite how busy he is and the hundreds of messages he probably receives!

Wrote a longer post earlier on the whole EcoBoost money thing, deleted it so I could just sum up concisely instead--

My take as a YouTuber just starting out:
I'm not aware of all the details of what went on with the money, but what I can say is that, essentially, the money for the EcoBoost can be seen as a loan that was repaid through the hours and hours of work he put into making the dozens of videos(Weekly updates, tutorils, etc). That's his job. Also, filming, editing and the many other parts of making a video take up a lot more time than one might imagine, as I personally found out haha. I might be biased since I make videos myself and aspire to reach the success that Subaruwrxfan has had.

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I dont like your shoes.....They really look terrible in that lame video you
made..

Maybe you should sell your GT and buy yourself a nice Toyota or Suburu
I am sure you will be more welcomed among that crowd.

:dnftt:
Sponsored