BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
I got mine, too, BTW. Even more gorgeous in real life than in the pics. If any of you guys are on the fence about this, you should just do it.

Super solid packaging, was very impressed. Too bad it's gonna be a couple weeks before I can get them on the car, too wrapped up with work and family stuff...
Sponsored

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
I got mine, too, BTW. Even more gorgeous in real life than in the pics. If any of you guys are on the fence about this, you should just do it.

Super solid packaging, was very impressed. Too bad it's gonna be a couple weeks before I can get them on the car, too wrapped up with work and family stuff...
I'm kind of in the same boat. I wasn't going to get a better price so I bought them earlier than I had planned, but I may just store them until the spring. This summer is flying and I'd have to swap them out in October anyways :doh: .

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform

Enjoy them !

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Happy Wensday everyone !

Our MRR Blowout sale continues

Contact me for unbeatable deals !

Shop: 818-547-5474
Cell: 818-476-6541

Ask for Paul

Sponsored

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
These wheels look great sitting in my living room floor for the past 2.5 weeks, which is where it looks like they will be for a while.

Can anyone recommend what black lug nuts they went with for the M350?

I paid for them with my package, but for some reason I have yet to receive them, even though Need4Speed has told me twice after I have inquired that they would be shipped to me since someone forgot to include them in the original shipment. Not very happy with my shopping experience.

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
rockin' the new M350 wheels, and a whole bunch of other stuff
28580481122_632782ea72_k.jpg
28580483622_c41ac92909_k.jpg
28654321366_5d38f07fa1_k.jpg
28580496492_1ce6a8963f_k.jpg
28580499072_56dab132e0_k.jpg

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
These wheels look great sitting in my living room floor for the past 2.5 weeks, which is where it looks like they will be for a while.

I paid for them with my package, but for some reason I have yet to receive them, even though Need4Speed has told me twice after I have inquired that they would be shipped to me since someone forgot to include them in the original shipment. Not very happy with my shopping experience.
They should have arrived alongside the shirt and all the other things I have sent for you, im sorry they have not as of yet that should not have occurred at all.

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Hey buddy, sorry that you have to sit around and look at your wheels in the livingroom, not one person should ever go through that, is painful.
Ill hook you up just because you decided to show some love and purchased MRR Wheels. PM your address to me please and ill ship out some nice gloss black spline lug nuts for you and maybe a few other things :thumbsup:

Sponsored

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Hey buddy, sorry that you have to sit around and look at your wheels in the livingroom, not one person should ever go through that, is painful.
Ill hook you up just because you decided to show some love and purchased MRR Wheels. PM your address to me please and ill ship out some nice gloss black spline lug nuts for you and maybe a few other things :thumbsup:
Hey, can I get a T-shirt for posting cool pics?!? :cool::thumbsup:

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey, can I get a T-shirt for posting cool pics?!? :cool::thumbsup:
what size are you??? I have to check to see if we have some in stock, we know there are some companies that have there own versions of a outlet store but we concentrate in making high quality wheels period.;)

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
So not because hes a awesome person and owns a S550 ? :paddle:

Heads up [MENTION=19920]MedStang[/MENTION] We found the issue, fedex lost the goodie bag I sent you and didnt tell me -_- I packaged up some lugs, locks, sunglasses, t shirt, and frames for you and their going express for you.

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So not because hes a awesome person and owns a S550 ? :paddle:

Heads up [MENTION=19920]MedStang[/MENTION] We found the issue, fedex lost the goodie bag I sent you and didnt tell me -_- I packaged up some lugs, locks, sunglasses, t shirt, and frames for you and their going express for you.
LOL everyone is a awesome person to me.
even the ones with out my wheels lol :D

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I wear XL
Sponsored