Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Most dealers list cars on their web site at MSRP. You usually have to call to get the real price
Hmm, haven't noticed that. All the ones around me have had their online sticker match their pricing. That would blow if they bait and switch.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Hmm, haven't noticed that. All the ones around me have had their online sticker match their pricing. That would blow if they bait and switch.
I guess you are new to the gt350. I called maybe 100 dealers for a Gt350 most of them were listed at msrp none where they all had mark ups. I dont mean most I mean every car did. A lot of the cars are autolisted.

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
I guess you are new to the gt350. I called maybe 100 dealers for a Gt350 most of them were listed at msrp none where they all had mark ups. I dont mean most I mean every car did. A lot of the cars are autolisted.
Yep, total garbage. They haven't gotten it in yet and already sold it for $9k over MSRP. I personly wouldn't pay a dime over, as 5 years down the road a standard GT will likely perform better (see Boss).

Sorry for the confusion.

MustangMarc04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang
Yep, total garbage. They haven't gotten it in yet and already sold it for $9k over MSRP. I personly wouldn't pay a dime over, as 5 years down the road a standard GT will likely perform better (see Boss).

Sorry for the confusion.
You got this $9K over figure from the dealership right? That may or may not be true but I think dealerships are exaggerating the cost above MSRP they are selling the '17s to justify the high ADM. I read on other forum last week from a dealer that claimed to have sold their '17 last week, 2 days after it arrived on site for $17K over.

Sponsored

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
You got this $9K over figure from the dealership right? That may or may not be true but I think dealerships are exaggerating the cost above MSRP they are selling the '17s to justify the high ADM. I read on other forum last week from a dealer that claimed to have sold their '17 last week, 2 days after it arrived on site for $17K over.
Yep, I inquired about it and they informed be it had already sold for said price. I can't see anyone paying that much, but to each their own.

Cyoda44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium Vert
I have a buddy still looking with 3 color choices he is willing to buy but has not found one over the past 2 months. Would prefers tech but a track is not out of the picture totally.

So it's still hard to find a deal out there.
I Spoke to the sales manager today... He's ready to sell!

I sure wish this car was a different color...:frusty:

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Alright I cancelled my order but the car is being built. Triple yellow over the top stripes electronics package. I don't know the price they will want but I'll send people the contract into if they pm.

OW_GT350R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350R, OW, Black Roof
2017 OW, OTT, Convenience at MSRP

PM me for details.

Sponsored

gsirakides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic
Arizona 2016's at MSRP

Just thought I would pass it on....

Was searching for a 2017 and found SAN TAN FORD - Gilbert AZ has 2 2016's at MSRP. When I passed on ADM for 2017, the sales guy said "I have 2 2016's you can have for MSRP".

They are listed on their web in case you are interested.

I have no other connection, just passing info forward.

Gils4433

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
in my opinion tech is better than track ( I have tech). I suspect many don't track the car, the tech gives you the nice display and more comfortable seats that are heated/cooled, plus the sport exhaust toggle switch ( no need to go 3 menus deep to activate it). overall the interior of tech looks much more upscale and refined and for a $60K car I think that's expected. Also, I think some of the RED ones sit longer as they are definitely LOUD and perhaps not as desirable...mine is avalanche gray, I'm not a fan of the red ones ( no disrespect to those who have them). San Tan was asking 20 ADM several months ago ( I live inj Phoenix so looked into it) so perhaps turned away some buyers who may now opt for '17's?? who knows, they will see eventually. I just got mine 2 weeks ago and get the looks everywhere I go so this shelby is a show stopper, in whatever color one chooses.
Sponsored