Sponsored

GT350 with Forgeline GA1R Flush-Loc conversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Is this the first GT350 running center lock wheels?? Chris chose Forgeline GA1R Monoblock wheels with a Flush-Loc center lock conversion. The wheels are 19x10.5 and 19x11, finished in Pearl Gray. The Flush-Loc conversion is 100% bolt-on and is perfectly suited for daily use or track competition.
Sommers a.jpg
Sommers b.jpg
Sommers c.jpg
Sommers d.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
OMG, love it

Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
What is the torque spec on the center lock?

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
300ft/lbs. At the minimum.
If you visit their website the conversion kit lists for $2200. But they won't sell it without a set of wheels. The wheels will be really pricey cause they are built to order. So I'll bet you won't be seeing this conversion on many local cars.

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Call me old fashioned but I don't care for that look at all.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Gt3 requires a special way to torque down the center lock. Torque to 450lbs with the car on the lift and loosen the center lock and re torque it to 450lbs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Darren@Forgeline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Thanks for the interest, guys! The Flush-Loc kit is specially designed for our center lock wheels, but we also make other factory types of center lock wheels (for Porsches and other makes). What separates our conversion from the rest is its simplicity - you bolt on the adapter like it was a wheel, use our specialty lug nuts as drive pins that fit into the back of the wheel, torque down the center nut with the supplied bar and socket, thread on the locking cap and you don't have to think about it. No springs or clips and no worries about wheels staying in place. This is the very best option for center lock conversions.

That said, if it is not your style, our wheels still offer you an incredible value as they are very strong, light and stiff. The wheels on this car average around 20lbs each, which is only a few pounds away from the carbon R wheels at a fraction of the cost.

Sponsored

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Loads of folks on this site would be interested in seeing the wheel designs you have that can fit the S550 platform 5X114.3mm bolt pattern. Especially those that have spoke clearance for the Brembo brake calipers that are fitted to the front hubs. 19 x 10 with +40mm offset is ideal. I do have a question though, how much offset is subtracted from the wheel fitment when using the Flush-Loc conversion kit?

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Man. That is beautiful.

OP
OP
Darren@Forgeline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Loads of folks on this site would be interested in seeing the wheel designs you have that can fit the S550 platform 5X114.3mm bolt pattern. Especially those that have spoke clearance for the Brembo brake calipers that are fitted to the front hubs. 19 x 10 with +40mm offset is ideal. I do have a question though, how much offset is subtracted from the wheel fitment when using the Flush-Loc conversion kit?

Because our wheels are made to order, we custom design the sizing, fitment, bolt pattern, and even angle of concave with the spokes to fit your individual needs. Short answer - any of our Monoblock wheels (or Concave if you want a 3-piece wheel with concave profile) will be a great fit for the S550 platform. So far, the GA1R Open Lug Cap has been the most popular choice, but I would love to see some S550's on our AR1, VX1 or SC1 Monoblock wheels, too.

The Flush-Loc adapter is 3/8" thick, so we account for that when building the wheels.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Super excited to get some forgeline wheels on some GT350s and S550s !!!!!

I wanna see a set of VX1 wheels on a S550 !!!!

Takers?

Sharad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT