Sponsored

Tampa - Pony Up Mustang Mondays

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Don't mind me, I'm just evangelizing here. If you are in Tampa/St. Pete area, Mustang Mondays are the first Monday of every month at Biff Burger (there's only one, google it). Open to all Mustang owners, any year/gen. Starts at like 6PM, but get there early, as parking spaces out front go quick.

100% free, always a good turn out of Mustangs (100+ usually), and good people. The organizer hands out free drink tickets if you get there early. No bullshit drama. There are usually around 10 to 15 of us Gen6 Mustang guys there, sometimes more.
Sponsored

b00sted

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost - 2011 Ford F150 Ecoboost
I'm hoping to make it to one. Always tough with the work schedule but I've heard a lot of good about it!

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
^^^ This.

I own a real estate company and we're currently renovating homes in Spring Hill. So to get to BFE St. Pete from Spring Hill, and to be there early, with a 6pm start time.... I would have to work a half-a-day at the office. With the end of month being the most crucial time for real estate (closings/fundings), the first Monday of each month is typically pure chaos, lol.

That being said..... I'd still like to make it out to one, eventually!

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
We will see you on the 1st of May!

Gooner86

ARSENA1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red V6
2nd of May you mean. I will try to make it out next week. First mustang and first mustang meet.

Sponsored

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Another nice Florida night

The May Mustang Madness Event at Biff Burgers went off without rain. Even though a few drops hit in different areas of the county the Mustang owners showed up in the usual numbers. The stars of the event were the two GT350s in attendance. Nice... The raffle took place at the end of the night and our own Tubalkayne drove off with a bike. :cheers:
may2nd1.jpg
may2nd2.jpg
may2nd3.jpg
may2nd4.jpg

OP
OP
15wile

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Hey, nice to see you again man. Love that vert and the under the hood dress up work you've done.

OP
OP
15wile

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Parked next to the GT350... That thing was mean.
13164348_10156901520800051_5536300742966769922_n.jpg

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Looks fantastic!

We're in the area at the end of the month for our summer holiday (from the UK).......we plan to attend the June meet :)

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Hey Dystopic

Thanks for the msg, I enjoyed being there, and I was surprised that I got a parking space right in the S550 area even after getting there late.

Paul, if you make it June 6th that will be great I'll buy your drinks... I'll look for the guy with the funny accent.

Sponsored

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Anyone looking for a Road Master Mountain bike? I have one new in the box, $75 takes it! Great show and those GT350's are sexy, The owner of the red one was really cool let people sit in it. he wasn't overly protective at all about the car.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
We're in the area at the end of the month for our summer holiday (from the UK).......we plan to attend the June meet :)
Looking forward to meeting you! I'm usually there at 4:30-5:00 competition orange Steeda.

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Anyone looking for a Road Master Mountain bike? I have one new in the box, $75 takes it! Great show and those GT350's are sexy, The owner of the red one was really cool let people sit in it. he wasn't overly protective at all about the car.
Yeah he is pretty cool, he has an older Shelby at home in the garage. And the grey one must be driven on the street a bit. I noticed a nick in the front bumper that looked like a rock strike. Garage Queens don't see much of that. They both seem like real car guys. And congrats on winning the bike.

OP
OP
15wile

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Looking forward to meeting you! I'm usually there at 4:30-5:00 competition orange Steeda.
I agree with my esteemed colleague. I'm the asshole in the blue base GT, and I'm usually parked next to this guy. If there is someone running around in a loud, obnoxious, and highly inappropriate shirt, that's probably me.

If you come all the way from across the pond to hang out with us, first round is on me. Hell, since Road Dog said the same, you're probably drinking for free most of the night.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
I agree with my esteemed colleague. I'm the asshole in the blue base GT, and I'm usually parked next to this guy. If there is someone running around in a loud, obnoxious, and highly inappropriate shirt, that's probably me.

If you come all the way from across the pond to hang out with us, first round is on me. Hell, since Road Dog said the same, you're probably drinking for free most of the night.
All Truisms! Asshole, loud and obnoxious, inappropriate, and parked next to me. but that's the way we like him.
Sponsored