Hancock

The Camaro Protagonist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Camaro 2SS A8
The car came first, the sales later. No chicken or egg question here. Cause and effect.
OK, yes it is validating. Why do the enator sales charts begin in May 2009? ans. Camaro 5
began life. Did Chevrolet or any Camaro buyers ever boast or post about the sales lead?
ans. Yes. Is two way traffic ok on this road?
It's lame on both sides. It's funny how the slower car usually sells more and that's when people care most about sales....when the car they drive is the slower one they find any reason to feel better. ;)
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
It's lame on both sides. It's funny how the slower car usually sells more and that's when people care most about sales....when the car they drive is the slower one they find any reason to feel better. ;)
I'd rather be able to see out of the .5 second slower car than drive the blind mobile that still looks like the last gen. Just saying. S550 looks much better. You also fail to realize not everyone is a race car driver.

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
I'd rather be able to see out of the .5 second slower car than drive the blind mobile that still looks like the last gen. Just saying. S550 looks much better. You also fail to realize not everyone is a race car driver.
The ones that race dont care about out of the box performance. On magazine races camaro win, on street, or track it up to the drvier and how deep he or she wanted to mods their car.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
cropped-63472-ben-stiller-dodgeball-gif-kzoy2.jpg

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
I'm never taking my car to the track and I don't street race so I don't really care who is faster. I just liked the mustang better, so that's what I got. My mother on the other hand would by the Camaro in a heartbeat, but she has a camaro love affair (misses her 68 camaro). If I was worried about performance, I'd get the suspension upgraded and throw on a supercharger :) . Still might in a couple of years just to spice it up a bit. We'll see.

If you really want to put it in context, the wrx and sti combined had a sales RECORD at 3700 units sold last July. Subaru keeps making them, so I don't see Chevy being too worried about the the camaro :p .

So I'll end with get the one that speaks to you. Everyone has different tastes and interests. As long as you're happy who cares what the other guys is doing???

Sponsored

Hancock

The Camaro Protagonist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Camaro 2SS A8
k

edco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007GT & 2017V6_ great Steeda & AM mods
So I'll end with get the one that speaks to you. Everyone has different tastes and interests. As long as you're happy who cares what the other guys is doing???
OK, I am happy.
1462552072.9Nov-2.JPG
1462553952.oct12_9.jpg

Last edited:

Hancock

The Camaro Protagonist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Camaro 2SS A8
What are you, like 20 something? :lol:
32 going on 20! But lets face it, Camaro and Mustang boards are full of immature posters. I browsed an M4 vs. Camaro thread on the Bimmer forums and 99% of them were surprisingly mature and classy.

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
32 going on 20! But lets face it, Camaro and Mustang boards are full of immature posters. I browsed an M4 vs. Camaro thread on the Bimmer forums and 99% of them were surprisingly mature and classy.
I don't know how to react to this. I wonder if it's partly due to the fact that the M4 doesn't have a rival like Mustang/Camaro, STI/EVO -- maybe others.:shrug:

Sponsored

Hancock

The Camaro Protagonist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Camaro 2SS A8
I don't know how to react to this. I wonder if it's partly due to the fact that the M4 doesn't have a rival like Mustang/Camaro, STI/EVO -- maybe others.:shrug:
Dunno but it was extremely refreshing. Changed my perception of "snobby" BMW drivers.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Dunno but it was extremely refreshing. Changed my perception of "snobby" BMW drivers.
Any forum ive ever been on has their share, every forum will.
Better frequent more bmw forums.

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Any forum ive ever been on has their share, every forum will.
Better frequent more bmw forums.
And here I've never considered a BMW. I always seem to get into ladies who happen to have a 3-series. I don't know what's up with that.

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
i bought my mustang because it has shiny pony lights on the mirrors. does the camaro have shiny pony lights? No? pft....what a piece.

:lol:
Sponsored