Sponsored

Richard Hammond seen configuring Mustang in latest Amazon Video

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
As much as I want to not say this I kinda have a very deep gut feeling that it was subliminal product placement lol. But yes, he does love his Mustangs.
Sponsored

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
So these Brits are really diggin our cars now. I will have to check them out if its so.

I believe I stopped watching a few years back because I felt a negativity was expressed towards the American brands..
TBH, I never foresaw myself buying anything American for the longest time. They were cheaply made, inefficient, heavy, and not great looking. There were a few select models I did like such as the z06s, cobras, Ford GTs, etc. Ford has been changing that. The coyote engine, the s550, the new gt350, the upcoming Focus RS and the new Ford GT have all shown that ford has made a complete 180 in making great cars.

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Top gear loved Vauxhall/Holden/Pontiac muscle car from a few years ago to bits. Hammond loves his mustangs full stop. I was lucky enough to race clarkson,tiff and may a few years ago on sega rally which was hilarious. Tiff won obviously.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Top gear loved Vauxhall/Holden/Pontiac muscle car from a few years ago to bits. Hammond loves his mustangs full stop. I was lucky enough to race clarkson,tiff and may a few years ago on sega rally which was hilarious. Tiff won obviously.
There is a car show in August at the actual place where Top Gear is filmed, and if you are lucky you get to race up the runway, with crowds watching you, also had an air show,
so if any of you are in the UK in August
http://www.wingsandwheels.net/

I have put my name down for the runway
Sponsored