What did you do to your GT350 today?

Ven0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, 2016 Focus RS, 2013 Raptor
Is Montreal Petro Canada 94 different than other areas? Around here it contains about 10 % ethanol. Not that its all bad though, i just would not want to store the car with that in the tank.

Sponsored

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Steeda clutch spring install. Clutch feels much better without the giant jump at the top end. Install was easy. Fairly simple to remove by hand. The process took about five minutes. Four of them spent getting my old fat ass under the dash.:D

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Is Montreal Petro Canada 94 different than other areas? Around here it contains about 10 % ethanol. Not that its all bad though, i just would not want to store the car with that in the tank.
Sunoco had an ethanol free blend of 94. When Suncor bought our Petro some select stations got the E-free blend. That's the rumour, good luck finding out if it's true and which station(s) it was.

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
Sunoco had an ethanol free blend of 94. When Suncor bought our Petro some select stations got the E-free blend. That's the rumour, good luck finding out if it's true and which station(s) it was.
if there is a marine gas station anywhere near y'all, a lot of times that is your easiest path to getting ethanol free gasoline.

one of the few times that living below sea level in a bowl, surrounded by saltwater lakes, the gulf of mexico and thousands of acres of bayou and swamp actually pays off.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
if there is a marine gas station anywhere near y'all, a lot of times that is your easiest path to getting ethanol free gasoline.

one of the few times that living below sea level in a bowl, surrounded by saltwater lakes, the gulf of mexico and thousands of acres of bayou and swamp actually pays off.
Yeah but they rape you per gallon. At least here on the Great Lakes they do.

cloud9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Safely tucked it away for the trip to the North Star state. There were little pebbles falling off the PSC2s onto the trailer floor for over ten minutes by the time I got it strapped down and closed up. I'm starting to wonder if they might not be stickier than R7s. I hope not since they're $500 more/set :doh:

Sponsored

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
Yeah but they rape you per gallon. At least here on the Great Lakes they do.
way too many places to get marine fuel down here for them to be able to do that. the bayou boys would skip them right over in order to not tear into margins when running charters or commercial fishing for gar, gator, shrimp, etc.

many many people down here feed their families fishing, in turn, fuel prices at marinas stay pretty fair.

Much different than at my stupid home racetrack where they insist on gouging the rich folks that are tracking p cars, GTMs, ferraris, lambos, etc. :headbonk:

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Safely tucked it away for the trip to the North Star state. There were little pebbles falling off the PSC2s onto the trailer floor for over ten minutes by the time I got it strapped down and closed up. I'm starting to wonder if they might not be stickier than R7s. I hope not since they're $500 more/set :doh:

You ain't joking. They are very sticky and collect stones, cigarette butts, small children and pan handlers.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
The gas stations in my area have been selling E10 for years. I've stored cars and motorcycles over the winter months with the tanks filled with E10 and have never seen any problems from doing so. You can add some stabilizer meant for ethanol blended fuels if you want more peace of mind.

SchultzLT1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 AG Tech Pack
Ordered my Steeda clutch spring after jerking the car a couple times because of the stock inconsistency.
Sponsored