Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
A lot depends on the placement vs. size, I have gotten all good compliments on the Shelby placement and how I have it on my car. These letters are the same size as what is on the front splitter. There was a white GT350 featured here a while back with the same graphics, it almost looks factory.

His execution also doesn't look right. I think the best extra badging I've seen is hands down the forum member with the White GT350 that added Carroll Shelbys signature on his rear fenders. That looked like it belong there, and it was an awesome touch
I thought we moved past the excessive badging of the 90's and early 2000's?
Less is more in my opinion, but different strokes for different folks. :cheers:
Sponsored

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Finally got my clear bra put on, as my installer guy said I now have a huge condom on the front of my car.

Next week resonators getting cut off and I think I will be done for awhile, until I read more on this damn forum and spend more money on it :D.

When ever FP comes out with the cooler fix I will be doing that as well.

cloud9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I got the new GLOC pads and new front rotors installed and seasoned this morning. Man do they bite hard! Mounted a sticker set of PSC2s. Put the race seat in and setup the harnesses. I also filled it with 98 octane. Anxious to mix it up with the Germans next weekend at BIR!

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I got the new GLOC pads and new front rotors installed and seasoned this morning. Man do they bite hard! Mounted a sticker set of PSC2s. Put the race seat in and setup the harnesses. I also filled it with 98 octane. Anxious to mix it up with the Germans next weekend at BIR!

Nice numbers! Same as what I have!!
Are you changing the Aliment? What brake pad compound did you choose?
Why 98 octane? I've been using the Sunoco 260gt. Which is 100 octane. Are you using Sunoco gtx?

Sponsored

cloud9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Nice numbers! Same as what I have!!
Are you changing the Aliment? What brake pad compound did you choose?
Why 98 octane? I've been using the Sunoco 260gt. Which is 100 octane. Are you using Sunoco gtx?
Thanks. I have -2.1.* up front and -1.3* in the rear. R18 front pads and R12 rear.

cloud9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
What will you drive next weekend?
The GT350. The Porsche club lets me run in their racers and instructors group, but my street car will be mixing it up with some Cup cars and GT3RSs along with a variety of 911s including several 991 GT3s.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
The GT350. The Porsche club lets me run in their racers and instructors group, but my street car will be mixing it up with some Cup cars and GT3RSs along with a variety of 911s including several 991 GT3s.
So you are bringing your own over here? Will you fly it?

cloud9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
So you are bringing your own over here? Will you fly it?
Hahaha no I wish. I will be at Brainerd International Raceway in Minnesota, USA. I was just referring to the Porsches as Germans. Humor doesn't always translate well between native languages. :) I haven't been on the Autobahn since 1989 but would love to go back some day. The Nurburgring is definitely on my bucket list.

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Hahaha no I wish. I will be at Brainerd International Raceway in Minnesota, USA. I was just referring to the Porsches as Germans. Humor doesn't always translate well between native languages. :) I haven't been on the Autobahn since 1989 but would love to go back some day. The Nurburgring is definitely on my bucket list.
Dooood! :headbonk: LOL. My fault not yours. Speak a few languages, but English is the first and (usually) daily, so translation shouldn't be a problem. Guess it was wishful thinking on my part--a ring coach lol. Anyway, kick butt next week. Hope you humble those Porsches. Have enjoyed reading about your track prep.

cloud9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Dooood! :headbonk: LOL. My fault not yours. Speak a few languages, but English is the first and (usually) daily, so translation shouldn't be a problem. Guess it was wishful thinking on my part--a ring coach lol. Anyway, kick butt next week. Hope you humble those Porsches. Have enjoyed reading about your track prep.
It should be a great time. They're good guys and there are some serious cars there. Great test for the GT350.

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
The first fill up.
Fill Up.jpg

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Fill up related question, does for make a fuel recommendation for the 350 ?
Anything higher than 91. We're lucky here Petro Canada sells 94 . :thumbsup:
Sponsored