What did you do to your GT350 today?

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I agree, their website is not very clear. Go here and make a $35 donation and put your Make/Model in the comments line of your donation. There'a link to the Shelby forum post with more info. Once you donate, you'll show up on the list in about a day or two.
https://www.gofundme.com/7aut959m

:cheers:
Thanks Man, just signed up. See you up there!
Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Additional badges
Just my 02, but i think the letters you added look out of place , for the trunk may i suggest going with OEM 2010-14 Shelby letters.

As for the fenders , i wouldn't add anything. :thumbsup:

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
Got my replacement pigtail for my driver's side exhaust actuator. all is right with the world now.

Adjusted my magnaflow exhaust. it was contacting the sway bar bracket during deceleration. I though i had the exhaust just right, then wacked it with a mallet and i realized that i, in fact, did not.

Also did the first oil change (1200 miles). Do not attempt this without the correct oil filter wrench. I think the incredible hulk put my oil filter on.

Lastly, finally got my aluminum strut tower brace. Amazing what a difference in weight there is between the aluminum vs the steel brace.

Also ordered all my lines and fittings for a trans cooler.

Sponsored

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Is the stock brace steel? Where did you get the aluminum brace from?
the tech pack stock brace is steel. i ordered the FP aluminum brace from lethal.

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
The strut bar isn't worth $100 per lb of weight savings. I'll stick the the steel.
when you take a look at the cost of shedding wheel weight, or seat weight, or exhaust weight, it isnt the worst thing ever. :)

I ordered the parts for retrofitting the factory differential cooler onto my car.

less than a grand out the door for everything that i need.

I'll be in under 2 grand for adding both trans and differential coolers to my tech pack, using a majority of factory parts.

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
The side badging looks like it doesn't belong at all. Should look better smaller.

The rear is passable but still too much.
A lot depends on the placement vs. size, I have gotten all good compliments on the Shelby placement and how I have it on my car. These letters are the same size as what is on the front splitter. There was a white GT350 featured here a while back with the same graphics, it almost looks factory.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
when you take a look at the cost of shedding wheel weight, or seat weight, or exhaust weight, it isnt the worst thing ever. :)

I ordered the parts for retrofitting the factory differential cooler onto my car.

less than a grand out the door for everything that i need.

I'll be in under 2 grand for adding both trans and differential coolers to my tech pack, using a majority of factory parts.
Be sure to do a DIY thread on installing the coolers. :thumbsup:

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
A lot depends on the placement vs. size, I have gotten all good compliments on the Shelby placement and how I have it on my car. These letters are the same size as what is on the front splitter. There was a white GT350 featured here a while back with the same graphics, it almost looks factory.

I think the way it came from factory is perfect. I wouldnt add any badging.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I think the way it came from factory is perfect. I wouldnt add any badging.
His execution also doesn't look right. I think the best extra badging I've seen is hands down the forum member with the White GT350 that added Carroll Shelbys signature on his rear fenders. That looked like it belong there, and it was an awesome touch
Sponsored