Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Yessir.

From Cali to New York might be $77, but Cali to Utah is <$36. In the day of Amazon Prime and most sites doing some form of free (or very cheap shipping) I have a hard time paying double what the published rates are.

Instant gratification will probably get the best of me at some point, but that point is not now.
Just don't understand how you will shell out $2k on parts that aren't needed, but $77 is a problem for you to enjoy those parts
Sponsored

Damndave

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Will do and i doubt i will regret it. Just getting power to redline is enough for me. I will do a full review with and without a tune.
Do you have a tune now? I get amazing power all the way to redline now

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
Just don't understand how you will shell out $2k on parts that aren't needed, but $77 is a problem for you to enjoy those parts
JVhNj9T.jpg

Like I said, instant gratification will probably take hold once they are in stock. I really like the idea of a stock frame/location turbo.

Last edited:

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
$77 in shipping is what is stopping me from checking out and waiting. The $60 paypal fee doesnt help, but I can understand that one (to an extent at least).

$1999 turns into $2140 real quick.
Hmmm .... I thought it was against PayPal Terms of service to directly charge for the fees. :shrug:

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
You people are seriously bugging out about 77$???? Shipping to me is like 200+ easy. A lot of the times shipping equals the price of the part. I WISH someone would charge me 77$ shipping for a big heavy turbo

Sponsored

mtpavelka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Vargus Turbo Tech, what is it looking like for the stage 2 turbos to begin shipping?
It's hard being patient :D

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium

Damndave

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Yessir.

From Cali to New York might be $77, but Cali to Utah is <$36. In the day of Amazon Prime and most sites doing some form of free (or very cheap shipping) I have a hard time paying double what the published rates are.

Instant gratification will probably get the best of me at some point, but that point is not now.
And Amazon is a billion dollar company, of course they can give discounts on shipping, I'm sure Vargas isn't near the business as Amazon lol

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
And Amazon is a billion dollar company, of course they can give discounts on shipping, I'm sure Vargas isn't near the business as Amazon lol
It's not even about the discount. It is about paying more than double what it costs to ship.

15x15x15 @ 30lbs insured for $1999 from Cali to Utah is $36 (or $34 I dont remember). Significantly below $77. 30lbs is also very generous, I bet packaged up it weighs less than 20. A 3576r with packaging weighs in at under 22lbs (in my research) and that turbo dwarves the stock framed V2.

But I am done cluttering this thread.

Vargas, sorry for making a mess. In by no shape or form am I putting the product down. I am actually quite excited for these to come to the masses. As a consumer, the extra fees are disappointing though.

OVRKILL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built '91 Land Cruiser, '15 EB PP MT
For VTT - I'm building my exhaust now and hope to go with a Stage 2 turbo in the future. What size is the turbine exhaust outlet?

Sponsored
OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Hey guys sorry for missing all your latest posts! Been swamped over here.

If you are upset about our shipping we apologize. We just charge the flat fee for anywhere in the lower 48.

For the paypal fee, as I said if it is deal breaker simply give us a call, and you can pay directly with a CC with no fee.

For updates on when we will have production units, I am told soon, we await updates from our manufacture!

Exhaust outlet is the same size as stock.

Thanks guys for the support!
VTT

JSCOTT0812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Ready to get that stage 2 bad boy installed and start kicking some ass at the local track!

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Do you have a tune now? I get amazing power all the way to redline now
I have the unleashed tune but after getting to drive other turbo cars this car with stock turbo does not pull to redline with a tune yes it is better with a tune but, its not till redline.

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I have the unleashed tune but after getting to drive other turbo cars this car with stock turbo does not pull to redline with a tune yes it is better with a tune but, its not till redline.
Did you get the stage 1 on yet?