Inigo

P2P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT 6spd
I'm in Reunion but travel to Longmont alot. If you see a Magnetic Metallic driving down I25 or E470....it's probably me.
Sponsored

Silver6Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Forgive the double post...

Colorado Pony Owners

Any suggestions on a Ford dealership that is friendly to lightly modded Mustangs and/or installing FRPP parts? May dive right into a Magnum XL before wheels/tires/gears.

Goal: keep driveline warranty valid until at least 50k miles. After that, if something breaks, it'll likely be my own dumbass fault and will open opportunities for further mods. Win-Win as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
cush

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Colorado Pony Owners

Any suggestions on a Ford dealership that is friendly to lightly modded Mustangs and/or installing FRPP parts? May dive right into a Magnum XL before wheels/tires/gears.

Goal: keep driveline warranty valid until at least 50k miles. After that, if something breaks, it'll likely be my own dumbass fault and will open opportunities for further mods. Win-Win as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks in advance!
If your in the Denver area, you should contact Phil Long Ford..... They have never said anything (except maybe compliments) about my minor changes, exhaust and intake. But if you want to maintain your drivetrain warranty with any Ford representative/dealer I would not do a tune at this time.

Inigo

P2P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT 6spd
Does anyone have a place they can recommend for tire mounting and balancing? I'm having a tough time finding a shop I can trust that will not damage my new wheels. I took my car last time to Sihltihar and they chipped my rear wheel. They offered to replace the wheel if the repair wasnt up to my standards but they also did put enough air in the tire either. I want a shop that isnt run by a bunch of high school kids.

Silver6Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Perfect, I live in the metro area...sorta.

If your in the Denver area, you should contact Phil Long Ford..... They have never said anything (except maybe compliments) about my minor changes, exhaust and intake. But if you want to maintain your drivetrain warranty with any Ford representative/dealer I would not do a tune at this time.
We bought new and maintained my last three company vehicles at Phil Long, so they know me to a degree, I'd say.

I'm holding off on a tune until after I find and purchase a home, which is going at a piss poor rate right now. I can't afford the opportunities to upgrade shit once a tuner is in my possession. The goal is to resist the urge until 50k miles.

Thanks for the reply.

Sponsored

Silver6Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Does anyone have a place they can recommend for tire mounting and balancing? I'm having a tough time finding a shop I can trust that will not damage my new wheels. I took my car last time to Sihltihar and they chipped my rear wheel. They offered to replace the wheel if the repair wasnt up to my standards but they also did put enough air in the tire either. I want a shop that isnt run by a bunch of high school kids.
That's too bad to hear about Sil-Ter Har. Once upon a time, they'd have just presented the issue to you with an immediate replacement or an order confirmation and appt. window for expedited install.

Maybe check out Phil Long as [MENTION=11009]cush[/MENTION] recommended above. Different matter altogether, but the people I work for almost exclusively buy and maintain our work fleet at PLF. I can vouch for the service, first hand. Even happier to hear they will overlook the range of mods I plan.

OP
OP
cush

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
2016 GT CS in Roxborough

I saw a 2016 Magnetic GT CS at the carwash in Roxborough yesterday, are there any members on the forum who are the owner of this car? If yes, shoot me a PM, I'd like to check out your ride.

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
So here I am sitting at DIA waiting on my flight back to Florida after an awesome week in Colorado. I'm dreading this flight and return back to north Cuba (aka South FL). I spent most of the time in the Springs with my gf since that's where her brother lives. Not a bad place actually kinda liked it. The views of Pikes Peak were amazing. I saw a few S550s throughout my trip here and there. Not to sure who has what I. The area, but there were a couple of nice ones I saw leaving and on Ft. Carson base.

I was lucky enough to attend the Broncos Packers game sunday night and it was awesome. I've been a long time fan from my father and it was amazing bein able to go to a home game as see them go 7 - 0

Now I'm really considering making the move out here probably next year. I used to really like the Boulder area when I last visited but this time around I felt it was filled with rich hippie kids and douches. It's a beautiful area but I don't think I would get along with the people to well. There really wasn't any nice apartment complexes that I found either and the only ones I did seemed to be loaded with college kids. So I ended up in Broomfield and actually found some nice places me and the old lady really liked and would consider moving to.

So my question is anyone really familiar with the area? How is it? Is it quiet? Any pros and cons? I'm looking to get into law enforcement and Colorado pretty much has the same standards and hiring process, but for now I am a bartender. I work in finer dinning places and not looking for a college bar to work in. How is the dinning places in the area? I figured Denver is about a 20+ minute drive or so barring traffic and might find work there.

Basically all I'm asking is Broomfield a nice place? Lol. looked nice for the short time I was there :cheers:

Inigo

P2P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT 6spd
I live in Reunion and I like it. I travel alot and being near DIA is a huge perk. The area is clean and the houses are new and nice for under 350k. Its quite and modern. Broomfield and Lafayette are also nice. Lafayette is a upscale area but if you have money its super nice. Especially the Indian Peaks area.

bandit67

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2007 SPJ 302, 2019 Ranger
I work in internet sales at AutoNation Ford Littleton. Our shop has 2 of the "touchless" tire machines - none of the tire shops I've dealt with over the years in the area seems to have them, probably because of the expense.

I have one of our techs do my snow tire changeover on my EcoBoost Performance Package wheels - 3 changeovers since I got it and no scratches. The low profile tires have especially tough sidewalls which make it even more difficult, but he's done a great job.

I also bring all of my Mustang friends & customers to him for tires, suspension, engine performance, etc. I used to have a small shop that specialized mostly in Mustangs, so I've worked with him in getting set up on the performance end of things, and he's doing a great job with it.

PM me with your contact info and I'll let you know which technician to ask for when you talk to the service writers. I usually will also go chat with him to go over my customers Mustang "projects", since I've done most of the bolt on stuff on my own or my previous customer cars. He's also very fair about handling the performance upgrades with regards to warranty, unlike some of the other technicians both at our shop and others around town.

Sponsored

tamboRL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
hello everybody. new here in erie. any s550 cars and coffee meets here in denver?

JimmyE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Competition Orange
I'm new to the group also, in Aurora, 2016 GT Comp O. Up for a cruise or coffee meets also, off Sun, Mon, Tue. I'll check back

tamboRL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP

Diego Narwhal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2015 GT PP
Figures that I'd look at this TODAY...damn...

I live over in Arvada, and any reason to hang out with with fellow car nuts is good enough for me...
Sponsored