Sponsored

New cold air kit from PMAS No tune required.

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
Yeah, after a bunch of testing we found that the original maf was overkill for a street car. The new maf actually has a larger ID so it flows the same. With the maf velocity stack and open base filter design we achieved stable maf counts the were more than enough. This was the only way to do the no flash maf solution without the box.

All that and people needing us to bring the price down led to this solution. No loss in performance though.

Both versions use the same maf. You simply install your stock sensor into our maf for the tune required kit.
Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I know that this product is a small market segment. But a new set of runs would go a long way for people like me who have followed a long way and may be anxious about stepping into a 400 dollar misstep.

Looking forward to more great news.
Well I'm brushing the cobwebs off myself and coming back to the forums. I'm running the "OG Kit"[emoji41] that I worked closely with Nick to get right after launch so the V2 kit was then born. I'm still running the V1 this has not been a $400 misstep anywhere during this process.

I will be receiving the new kit soon and I will be doing a full write up and comparison. If someone wants dyno runs before and after I gladly take PayPal [emoji12]

This is the two V1 kits we struggled with many early mornings right Nick?[emoji2] 8000 miles on the odometer and still runs strong, worth all the lost sleep. Stand up guy and stand up company.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Nick@PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT premium Track pack Recaro.
Just a little video to prove a point. Some say you can go too large on a maf and drivability will suffer. We have always said, the more the merrier with a properly designed maf. Here is a video of our 141mm RMAF installed on a stock 2013 Mustang GT. No tune, nothing. Only mufflers. This was a fresh install so no time for fuel trim etc. Notice rock solid and smooth idle.
[ame]

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
got my parts last week. all i can say is, PMAS has found a way to correct all the issues i was having with my initial revision last summer. no gremlins, no driveability issues, just lots of air and more power! i owe lund some logs for the new tune, and will post up any metrics desired.

glad i was patient, i can definitely tell the difference between this and my airraid; there is probably some synergy with the LTH, GT350 IM, injectors and E85. i'll be hitting the dyno soon, and will be sure to back-to-back the PMAS with the airraid, but the butt dyno is telling me that the bump in power is there!

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
got my parts last week. all i can say is, PMAS has found a way to correct all the issues i was having with my initial revision last summer. no gremlins, no driveability issues, just lots of air and more power! i owe lund some logs for the new tune, and will post up any metrics desired.

glad i was patient, i can definitely tell the difference between this and my airraid; there is probably some synergy with the LTH, GT350 IM, injectors and E85. i'll be hitting the dyno soon, and will be sure to back-to-back the PMAS with the airraid, but the butt dyno is telling me that the bump in power is there!
Gd to hear! I'm def in the market. Do you have the non tune version?

Sponsored

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
Mine is being smoothed and painted. Should be installed this weekenf

ridenfish39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Figures, I went and bought a Steeda intake when PMAS disappeared from the forum. Good to hear things are sorted out.

BC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP, Guard
Figures, I went and bought a Steeda intake when PMAS disappeared from the forum. Good to hear things are sorted out.
You didn't make a mistake going with Steeda. I went with the restrictor-less version, SCT tuner and Steeda tune for 91 octane. It made a big difference. I didn't get a dyno because I don't care what the numbers are as long as I can feel the performance. All I know is the car runs like a bat out of hell compared to no tune/no CAI!

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
We have been running the PMAS V1 and currently V2 on our shop/track car. The performance of this system has always been impressive.

The plan is to install the final version of the kit and do more track testing with it. We also will be offering the kits for sale to our customers in the future. The install is simple so if you are local to us, we'll even throw it on for you :D

This VIDEO is from our track test last year with V1. We will be testing V2 or V3 at Daytona coming up in April. If time allows we will get some chassis dyno data between them.

The blue Corvette in this video is on track tires with suspension, brake and engine work. Our car was on 100% stock suspension, brakes and tires. Only a PMAS intake system and a Ford Performance X-Pipe.

Sponsored

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So its completely fixed now PMAS?

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
Just tested our 11-14 GT kit today at Paul's High Performance. Very similar gains to the 15 kit. This should further back up the posted gains. You might also notice another test of a cold air without a tune in there for comparison.

Last edited: