Sponsored

New cold air kit from PMAS No tune required.

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
With the no tune kit we supply a specially calibrated O.E.M. sensor element. This sensor is installed into our maf housing and outputs the correct flow data to the computer. This is the same way FORD does it from the factory. With the tune required kit you install your factory sensor into our maf housing and we supply the correct maf transfer function. This way you can use this in your tune and use any type of tuner.
Sponsored

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
Name is Brandon from fb. Gd to see you guys made it back. I'm sure this thread will be constant soon.

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
With the no tune kit we supply a specially calibrated O.E.M. sensor element. This sensor is installed into our maf housing and outputs the correct flow data to the computer. This is the same way FORD does it from the factory. With the tune required kit you install your factory sensor into our maf housing and we supply the correct maf transfer function. This way you can use this in your tune and use any type of tuner.
Faithful to PMAS since the day i got it. I knew you guys would be back!

What would you recommend i do? I have been running the v2 kit for months now with 0 issues. I dont have my stock box any more so taking a piece out to send in isnt an option.

Also, you say the elbow has been tooled for more clearance, what do i have to do to get my hands on one of those?

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
Faithful to PMAS since the day i got it. I knew you guys would be back!

What would you recommend i do? I have been running the v2 kit for months now with 0 issues. I dont have my stock box any more so taking a piece out to send in isnt an option.

Also, you say the elbow has been tooled for more clearance, what do i have to do to get my hands on one of those?
I will just send you the stuff on your word. Just send your old parts back when you get the new parts. Send Kailey an email with your address.

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
I will just send you the stuff on your word. Just send your old parts back when you get the new parts. Send Kailey an email with your address.
Will do. Thank you!

Sponsored

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
x2 - mine has been sitting in the corner collecting dust since last summer :(
i'd like to give it another try with the new parts. i sent an email using the webform earlier today - had fitment issues as well with the elbow, can i get a new one as well?

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
x2 - mine has been sitting in the corner collecting dust since last summer :(
i'd like to give it another try with the new parts. i sent an email using the webform earlier today - had fitment issues as well with the elbow, can i get a new one as well?
Absolutely!, Just send Kailey an email at [email protected]

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have been running the new version of the intake for a month now using the OEM MAF and the new intake housing. I still have the old elbow, but they did offer to change it (I don't feel the need to). I really suggest giving this company a second chance, I've been working with Jon from Lund Racing and we have the 93 tune dialed in perfectly for this giant intake now. PMAS provided me with the MAF transfer function for the tuner, from there on out Lund was able to do amazing work. Drivability is great, a ton more gains on the butt dyno, and the induction noise is wicked. A full review/update will be coming when I am done updating my car with suspension goodies and a new build blog is posted, I have been extremely busy with school and I am now on spring break so I can finally take the time to do all of this right! Stay tuned folks!

PMAS, I still have a couple old boxes from you guys, when I am back from school I'll be sending you a box of goodies

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I have been running the new version of the intake for a month now using the OEM MAF and the new intake housing. I still have the old elbow, but they did offer to change it (I don't feel the need to). I really suggest giving this company a second chance, I've been working with Jon from Lund Racing and we have the 93 tune dialed in perfectly for this giant intake now. PMAS provided me with the MAF transfer function for the tuner, from there on out Lund was able to do amazing work. Drivability is great, a ton more gains on the butt dyno, and the induction noise is wicked. A full review/update will be coming when I am done updating my car with suspension goodies and a new build blog is posted, I have been extremely busy with school and I am now on spring break so I can finally take the time to do all of this right! Stay tuned folks!

PMAS, I still have a couple old boxes from you guys, when I am back from school I'll be sending you a box of goodies
Great to hear!!

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
I'll be watching how this works out.

I'd be happy to give PMAS another shot even as bad of a situation it left me in the first time around. They handled the return very quickly and with no hassle.

Sponsored
OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
I'll be watching how this works out.

I'd be happy to give PMAS another shot even as bad of a situation it left me in the first time around. They handled the return very quickly and with no hassle.
I still feel horrible you got stuck. I've been there before many times and it sucks.

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
I still feel horrible you got stuck. I've been there before many times and it sucks.
I'm just glad I had my wonderful wife to pack up the stock parts and drive almost 7 hours one way so I could be on the road for the next day. :cheers:

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
I wonder if i ordered the no tune kit and threw it onto my car with the current Lund flex fuel tune, would i need him to tweak the tune any? Or simply plug and play like the old system was? Trying to decide on which route is best for us guys already tuned for stock air box.

Thanks again, glad to see the thread being revived with GOOD info this time. :)

Nick@PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT premium Track pack Recaro.
I wonder if i ordered the no tune kit and threw it onto my car with the current Lund flex fuel tune, would i need him to tweak the tune any? Or simply plug and play like the old system was? Trying to decide on which route is best for us guys already tuned for stock air box.

Thanks again, glad to see the thread being revived with GOOD info this time. :)
No you would not need a re-tune. Our no tune maf has the exact same transfer function as the OEM. maf and airbox.

If you bought the tune required kit, you would only need to change the maf transfer function in the tune.
Sponsored