Sponsored

SoCal Meet & Cruise #6: Supercar Sunday & Mulholland Hwy - February 21, 2016

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
I saw three Bullitts up in that area, LOVE the green Bullitt Mustangs from around '08. Great event guys!

Dave
Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Sent email to Paul at RockstorePhotos.com yesterday as soon as I get the discount code I will let everyone know. The photos came out awesome. Wish I had turned my headlights off for photo. Just a great reason to go back up for another run :cheers:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Discount for Rockstorephotos.com

Paul from rockstorephotos.com emailed me today and anyone who purchase a download photo from the cruise on Sunday he will dis out it 10%. He said just order it through the website and it is an automatic discount. I ordered my download tonight and it still reflected full price so I waiting to see if the actual charge that goes through is discounted the 10%. I'll keep everyone updated :cheers:

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Paul from rockstorephotos.com emailed me today and anyone who purchase a download photo from the cruise on Sunday he will dis out it 10%. He said just order it through the website and it is an automatic discount. I ordered my download tonight and it still reflected full price so I waiting to see if the actual charge that goes through is discounted the 10%. I'll keep everyone updated :cheers:

I ordered as well, we'll see... I did get a receipt immediately though.

Last edited:

arnoldsoccer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush 2
I actually paid for some photos. For whatever reasons I didn't get an email response as a confirmation of purchase but PayPal on my side only. I called him yesterday regarding a copy an status of photo delivery. In a proper respectfully manner . He asked me to wait for an email . I got his email in which he instead returned or credited me the money . He didn't want to sell them to me (neither free).... I can't understand what went wrong ... weird attitude I say...
So I'm not getting my photos after all...

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
I actually paid for some photos. For whatever reasons I didn't get an email response as a confirmation of purchase but PayPal on my side only. I called him yesterday regarding a copy an status of photo delivery. In a proper respectfully manner . He asked me to wait for an email . I got his email in which he instead returned or credited me the money . He didn't want to sell them to me (neither free).... I can't understand what went wrong ... weird attitude I say...
So I'm not getting my photos after all...
Sorry about that. I know that on the website it states that it can take up to 72 hours to the email confirmation that will then have the link to download. The photos are taken in 36 megapixel then converted to a smaller format for posting to the web, then on actual orders it is resized per what is ordered. I paid with a visa so it didn't go through PayPal and I received a confirmation email within minutes confirming the Oder and informing me of the 72 hour time frame. Arnold if you want let me know the photo numbers and what size downloads you want and I can order them for you and then forward you the download link once I get it :shrug:

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Hmmm....how will he know which customers get the discount? All Mustang drivers on the 21st? :confused:

BTW , thanks for hooking us up, Dennis! :)

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Hmmm....how will he know which customers get the discount? All Mustang drivers on the 21st? :confused:
Pretty sure that's what he's doing :D

Sponsored
OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Just bought mine :thumbsup:

USMC 005

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Just ordered mine too, not sure I got a discount.

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)

Goflight2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Ingot Silver
Hopefully I will be there, let me check my son's baseball schedule.
Looks like a lot of fun!
Sponsored