Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
click-here-banner-forgestar.jpg

Good Afternoon Mustang6G members, we would like to present to you a World first. A collaboration between us here at Need 4 Speed Motorsports & Vossen Wheels a homage to the older generation mustangs, something I know all us Mustang lovers cant argue against.

A buddy of ours had referred Barry to us for some new shows to change up on his 2000 Ford Mustang Saleen 281 Production #381. Barry wanted to preserve his rare factory Saleen 18" wheels, but didn't want to degrade the vehicle in anyway. After talking to him and inviting him to our showroom to checkout our wheel selections we concluded on a awesome choice, the Vossen CV7 in Matte Graphite. Barry wanted a concave multispoke design but to him the most important thing was a quality wheel and quality company. Being Vossen's oldest authorized dealer and repair center we knew Vossen would be the ultimate choice and we're glad Barry couldn't agree more.

Now lets talk about this car for a moment. This 281 Saleen is perfect in every way not even a single swirl mark to blemish the original black paintjob on this car. Under the hood, well when Barry popped the hood for me my jaw dropped. A fully polished KB supercharger sits ontop of this motor and this engine bay is so clean you can literally eat off it. This badboys has a bunch more under the hood, drive train and suspension. It is signed by none other then Carroll Shelby & Steve Saleen and currently dynos at 430 RWHP !!

Now enough talking lets show you some pictures !

Wheels: Vossen CV7
Finish: Matte Graphite
Fitment: 19x8.5 ET 15 Front & 19x10 ET 20 Rear

Tires: Toyo Proxes T1 Sport
Size: 255/30/19 Front & 295/30/19 Rear

Height: Stock

Let us know what you think !

Sponsored

Last edited:

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
Like it, like it! Is that you behind the wheel?

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
A fully polished KB supercharger sits intop of this motor and this engine may is so clean you can literally eat off of it. This badboys has a bunch more under the hookd

Never mind. Above example is just punctuation and type-o's..........I was having trouble reading this morning while my first cup of coffee was brewing.

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
A fully polished KB supercharger sits intop of this motor and this engine may is so clean you can literally eat off of it. This badboys has a bunch more under the hookd

Never mind. Just punctuation and type-o's..........I was having trouble reading this morning while my first cup of coffee was brewing.

I saw those too but your post sounded like it was more than the couple punctuations I saw so I was wondering what I was missing. :cheers:

Back to the car. I WANT THAT BLOWER!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I want it in my driveway, but Barry wont sell it lol. I think I have a problem man I want all the nice stangs lol.