In partnership with Steeda Autosports and Nitto Tires, Dream Giveaway Garage has returned for another giveaway, this time to create and donate the ultimate Mustang experimental supercar — the 2017 Shelby GT350X.
The 5.2-liter Voodoo-powered Shelby GT350X produces up to 875 horsepower thanks to a 2.9-liter Whipple twin-screw supercharger system which also includes the billet oval 132mm electronic throttle body, high flow 72lb/hr fuel injectors and a new high-flow intercooler pump.
All of this combines to make up to 875 engine horsepower and 660 lb-ft of torque on 93-octane fuel with only 9-psi of boost.
With this extreme power also comes the need for extreme handling and that’s why it’s loaded with Steeda Autosports’ suspension modifications to turn it into a track monster (see below).
It also looks the part, with a unique brushed-aluminum GT350X grille emblem, color-coded Lightning Blue “supercharged” side rocker stripes and hood callouts, color-matched GT350X emblem on the rear fascia and various other GT350X touches on the rear fascia, sill plates, wheel center caps and front seats.
Check out the full details of this GT350X Mustang Dream Giveaway in our forums.
Steeda Suspension Parts
- 2-point G-Track brace
- Billet oil separator
- Rear independent rear suspension subframe brace
- Independent rear suspension alignment kit
- Camber plates
- Clutch helper spring
- Adjustable rear toe link
- Billet aluminum integral/vertical links
- Rear swaybar
- Rear camber arm brackets
- Brushed-aluminum GT350X grille emblem
- Color-coded Lightning Blue “supercharged” side rocker stripes
- Color-coded “supercharged” hood callouts
- Steeda G-TRAC Suspension fender badges
- Color-matched GT350X emblem on the rear fascia
- Body-colored rear fascia
- Body-colored rear spoiler with Lightning Blue over-the-top striping
- GT350X sill plates and dash plaque
- GT350X wheel center caps
- Raised white-letter Nitto drag radials
- GT350X callouts embroidered on the front seats
First Saleen S302 Black Label 2016 Mustang Delivered (Finally) Next Post:
MOTM: Josh’s 2015 Mustang EcoBoost “Scarlet”