WTB GEN 2 Intake Manifold

Seanay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A PP2
Anyone in So Cal greater LA area have a working Manifold off of a 2015 to 2017 Mustang GT they want to sell with working solenoids.
My intake went out and got the P0301 code and found one on Ebay with no solenoids/air control in back where the electric plugs go because I thought for sure it was gonna be one of the shafts. I was right and wrong. It was a shaft psgr side but after putting it back togther got a new code P2014 which is bad solenoid. Bank 1 psgr side so the worst case scenario lol. Dont want to spend $1k on a 2018 upgrade for 30 hp extra at red line, only tracked 3 times and dont drag race it. Please let me know if anyone has one looking to get rid of. TIA !
Sponsored

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
I have the stock intake manifold off my 2015 PP GT. It had 13500 miles when I removed to upgraded to the GT350 manifold back in 2016. I'm located in Apple Valley. I believe its missing a small vacuum hose from the back that I used on the GT350 manifold. If you have your stock intake, just swap it over. Let me know if you're interested in.

OP
OP
Seanay

Seanay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A PP2
Thanks for your post. Can I let you know in a day or two to see if i need it. Couldnt find one so went ahead and bought a solenoid off of a parts store on Ebay and it just came tonight. WIll put it on in the next 1-2 days and see if that makes the P2014 code go away, if not I will definitely contact you to arrange with you

rubens_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben Rolon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP ESS G3 SUPERCHARGED
Have one for sale as well only used for 2k miles as mines was replaced with warranty and upgrade to 18 mani just missing imrc which you could replace from original one located in downtown la
Sponsored