Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Oh I know that feeling! I’ve spent so much, like you, fault finding with no success, going in on Monday to have the code deleted, I’ve had enough, I just want to use it. Everyone assures me there is no fault to be found, I don’t feel good about it, codes are there for a reason but, enough!
yeah thats a good way to look at it but if it runs fine without issues then it's a head scratcher but stuff it an move on. MIne defo has issues as it's as flat as Fiat 500 at low revs ! Lights up the rears in 1st/2nd if leaving aside any thought of throttle control. Traction control, it's somewhere in there but i never felt it :crackup:
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Recycling centre run completed and I resisted the temptation to push it into the open skip. Felt bad about such destructive thoughts so gave it s wash when I got home. Badly washed, as ever and yes the wheels are bogging

IMG_20240414_153943_HDR.jpg

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
I cleaned the carpets a bit also, tried hoovering the dirt from the floor but the cordless hoover died part way through and I could be bothered getting the other one. I did brush the mats though, used my drill bit brush set haha. Looks like a short handled loo brush but fits in your cordless drill and brushes the mats clean. Works great.

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Didn't last long 🙁

signal-2024-04-16-185108_002.jpeg
Pretty much what mine looks like at the mo. All this damn wind! Although my car is under cover, it's not fully sheltered from the sides and gets covered in all sorts of crap when it's windy :frown:

On another note, Happy Mustang Day to all!

I at least got to drive mine in to the office today, and have a nice ~150 mile round trip for work tomorrow to look forward to.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
not today but yesterday, updated the Sync 3 for maps, still hasn't updated any of the surrounding roads for my new build development (3 yrs after it was built..) over 2hrs of my life i'll never get back so mobile phone holder will be getting ordered if i can decide where i want to site it.

Also cleaned out the stable while the car was outside, ignore trailing cable for the tyre inflator. A few oil stains (from previously leaking valve cover and general water drips. Not too bad really. Properly jealous of our American cousins with their enormous garages but thankful i have at least this to keep it out of the weather
empty garage.jpg
Sponsored