• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wanted-Stock Ecoboost Exhaust Cat back

lakeside

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Wan
ted to Buy
Stock 2018-2023 Ecoboost Exhaust System Cat Back
OR
Will swap for Magna Flow Cat Back System with Black tips
Call or Text Jay 704-918-3199 close to Atlanta Georgia
Sponsored

markayash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Wan
ted to Buy
Stock 2018-2023 Ecoboost Exhaust System Cat Back
OR
Will swap for Magna Flow Cat Back System with Black tips
Call or Text Jay 704-918-3199 close to Atlanta Georgia
Can I ask why you want to swap it back to stock?
I am debating upgrading my exhaust but concerned about it being loud.

OP
OP

lakeside

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Well, I should have posted an update . Ended up buying someone's used stock system, couldn't give the aftermarket one away. Was crazy loud and had a nasty drone. Certainly didn't feel any performance gains. Keep your stock system

markayash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Thanks, I live in Cobb county also also donā€™t want a loud exhaust but was wonder if it helped performance..

if I did a wide open from 0 to 60 i donā€™t want any attention šŸ˜„
Sponsored