Sponsored

V6 usb port & floor mats

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
I do believe base USB is only for charging, and above base connects to sound system. Can any one confer or deny that?

I'm looking to replace whatever I end up with CarPlay.

Thank you,

DeColores
Very good question.:shrug:
Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
SYNC is standard on all 2015 Mustangs which includes 2 USB ports, one in the media bin at the base of the center stack and one in the center console storage bin
Don`t forget that the (mute) Button is also included on the Base Radio instead of the Sirius Satellite Button at no extra charge as well. I`d exchange the "SYNC" or "SINK" for the "Sirius" if I could!

Sponsored

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Agreed. I only want the stock spoiler for the mount points to install one of these:

The only problem with that logic is that the Stock Mounting Points for the Factory "Blade Spoiler" are in the Wrong Place to Mount a 69-70 Mach-1 style Pedestal Wing Spoiler. The Factory "Blade Spoiler" is mounted at the Rear Edge on the Up-Turned Lip Portion of the Integrated Ducktail Spoiler.

If you look at the placement of the Pedestal Wing Spoiler on the 69-70 Knockoff that You posted, and Actual 69-70 Mustangs below, the Wing Spoiler is attached further forward on the Decklid before it Turns Up into the Ducktail, so the Angle of the Outer Rear Edge goes with the Angle of the Integrated Ducktail Spoiler.

If that is what you're planning to install you'd be better off ordering it with the Spoiler Delete and have the Holes Drilled according to the Template that is used to mount the Pedestal Spoiler.
Otherwise you're going to have 4 holes to fill from the Factory Spoiler.

To illustrate my point, the Yellow Arrow to the right shows where the Integrated Ducktail Spoiler Kicks Up,
the Bright Green Dots represent the Holes for Mounting the Factory Spoiler, and the Red Dots represent where a Pedestal Spoiler like you pictured should be mounted.
2014-09-06-15-16-51.jpg

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whats the point? Blade Spoiler or "Pedestal Wing Spoiler", Ugly is (still) Ugly! Seriously, how does adding either one of those monstrosities add or enhance the look of that Vehicle? I can`t fathom that anyone old enough to either purchase or even of legal age to drive would want either accessory. Its just after Labor Day and someone is having fun doing April Fool Jokes!

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
I personally don't think that the S -550 needs a spoiler Phil. Just like I never thought the 69-70 Mustang needed the Pedestal Spoiler either. The Integrated Ducktail is all either car needs in My Opinion. I was merely pointing out that if JimmyTwoTimes, or anyone else, wanted to Add a Pedestal Wing Spoiler on the S -550 that using the Factory Bolt Holes wouldn't be possible, because he said the only reason he wanted the Factory Blade Spoiler was to use the Mount Holes to mount a Pedestal Wing Spoiler like the one in the Picture he posted. My 2015 Mustang won't have any Spoiler on it's Decklid.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I personally don't think that the S -550 needs a spoiler Phil. Just like I never thought the 69-70 Mustang needed the Pedestal Spoiler either. The Integrated Ducktail is all either car needs in My Opinion. I was merely pointing out that if JimmyTwoTimes, or anyone else, wanted to Add a Pedestal Wing Spoiler on the S -550 that using the Factory Bolt Holes wouldn't be possible, because he said the only reason he wanted the Factory Blade Spoiler was to use the Mount Holes to mount a Pedestal Wing Spoiler like the one in the Picture he posted. My 2015 Mustang won't have any Spoiler on it's Decklid.
Great Minds think alike!