Steeda Tunes feedback

Spuddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gareth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
What's the typical turn around from requesting a tune to getting it?

I purchased Tunes for life on the 2nd June and put in a request a couple of days later when the X4 tuner arrived. I waited 2 weeks then reached out via the Contact form on the website, still nothing. I then contacted Steeda UK and they chased it for me, the website was not working apparently so I submitted another request on the 22nd June and took screenshots at Steeda UKs request and forwarded them in a separate email.

Its the 10th July now, I'm a fairly patient person but I'm starting to think I've been conned.

I will add I am a UK customer just in case that makes any difference to tune deliveries.
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
What's the typical turn around from requesting a tune to getting it?

I purchased Tunes for life on the 2nd June and put in a request a couple of days later when the X4 tuner arrived. I waited 2 weeks then reached out via the Contact form on the website, still nothing. I then contacted Steeda UK and they chased it for me, the website was not working apparently so I submitted another request on the 22nd June and took screenshots at Steeda UKs request and forwarded them in a separate email.

Its the 10th July now, I'm a fairly patient person but I'm starting to think I've been conned.

I will add I am a UK customer just in case that makes any difference to tune deliveries.
Hello,

Steeda U.K. is a separate entity - they handle all of their tuning & business operations separately from Steeda U.S.

Robbie U.K. is on the forums - you may want to send him a message.

Best,

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Shoot me your info - let me see if Matt has any info on this.

Thank you.

OP
OP

Spuddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gareth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I just wanted to come back to this.

The guys at Steeda delivered my Tune shortly after and I must say I am impressed, yes the car is a bit more pokey but the thing I'm most impressed with is the MPG improvement. My daily commute is mostly on 60mph straight roads, I was seeing 23.5mpg on 95Ron fuel (stock map) and now I'm getting 26mph on the 97ron fuel.

I still can't wrap my head around a V8 getting such good fuel efficiency.

Thanks Steeda
Sponsored