OP
OP
kulfyur

kulfyur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Mustang
I just ordered a cover from sealskincovers.com. I originally did not see one available for the 2015 so I started a chat session on the site and they directed me to it. I got the top of the line 5L cover which means 5 layers. $159 out the door, free shipping. It is on sale until September 1. Talk to Warren.
Thanks my friend! I'm going to look into that soon as i get off work. I hope it's the real deal and really fits. I'll be sad if it doesn't!

Bro, you totally stole my avatar lol
Dude, I thought it was you (just cause of the avatar) and was like "My man came through for me" then saw this reply and was like "IMPOSTOR!"

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Before your dealer puts 3M clear film on your new Mustang, have them take you around the lot to look at vehicles that have had the film applied. My dealer showed me white cars that had a noticeable line at the edge of the film (dirt/dust sticks to the film edge). Dark-colored ones had a visible grey line at the edge. (Even inside the clean showroom). Partial coverage of the hood and fenders was $800. The dealer tried to get me to go for the 'full' coverage all the way to the door front edges ($1500). "Said that way you won't see the 'dust/dirt' line."
A friend of mine who works at the dealership told me that they are starting to have customers come back complaining that the 'clear' film was starting to cloud up after a couple of years. The film is not totally UV proof. Dealership told them that they should
have kept their vehicles more in the shade or garage.
So check on the length of the warranty.
Sponsored