Performance Shop in east-Phoenix, AZ?

motivology

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DK
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Shelby GT350 Hennessey HPE850
I am located in Scottsdale and currently looking for a reputable performance shop that has experience with superchargers/turbos set ups.

My Mustang is due for an oil change so I would like to take it to a shop that knows what they're doing and has highest quality products. I know it may be a bit overkill since it's just an engine oil change, but I don't want to go to a regular auto shop where they don't work on a lot of performance vehicles.

Any recommendation is appreciated.

Thanks!
-DK
Sponsored

Mambruh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

I’ve got a really good shop I go to and I live in Tucson and bring my car all the way up for all my maintenance except for myAirLift system. It’s Highline Care Care. We haveour own family heirloom which my Uncle takes there too, it’s a turbo’s MK 4 Supra as well. This a great shop that always takes care of my car and they have installed a lot of my mods.
Adam is the gentlemen that I usually talk to as well and a previous supercharged Mustang owner as well. I always recommend them anytime someone asks. Anytime I go there they always have Supras and Mustangs in their garage.

https://www.highlinecarcare.com/

OP
OP
motivology

motivology

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DK
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Shelby GT350 Hennessey HPE850
Thanks Michael, I will check out that shop. Is Adam the owner or shop manager of that place?

-DK

CR151S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP M6
I’ve been to a few shops recently and DynoComp is by far my favorite for performance needs. They’re fast, efficient and communicative. The guys there are very familiar with s550’s and tuned my intake/midpipe car to 507!

check ‘em out!

loco_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Another shop to check out is Voodoo Performance in Chandler.
Sponsored