Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
Hi,
What is the latest experience/views on undersealing? I'm due to take delivery of a new '21 shortly and the last few cars i've had ('16, '19) were basically not undersealed and just painted steel. Presume the latest '21 will be the same? If so, what are people doing here/what is recommended?
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I’ve had that done a few times before in the past and it has always been my experience that they spray it all over everything (including bolts, driveshaft and exhaust). The best way that I know of to do it properly would be, to remove all parts that you don’t want to get it on. Problem with that is, it would be even more expensive to pay for labor to do it that way.

OP
OP
Leeroy

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
I’ve had that done a few times before in the past and it has always been my experience that they spray it all over everything (including bolts, driveshaft and exhaust). The best way that I know of to do it properly would be, to remove all parts that you don’t want to get it on. Problem with that is, it would be even more expensive to pay for labor to do it that way.
Thanks, i intend to do what i can myself, but will not be removing too many parts. Will probably inject chassis legs with waxoyl and paint/spray the rest of the underside
Sponsored