Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I want no part of a moonroof. It would look like an after thought. In my opinion the convertible takes away the character of the whole car (fast back). A removable targa sounds interesting but I'm not sure how realistic that is. As a kid I loved the t-tops of the 80's but always heard they were prone to leaking and structural issues. But that was 30 years ago and quality should be greatly improved.
Sponsored

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
Shame, panoramic roof would look great on this especially as it would be as nice now as a 911 Targa.

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
I want no part of a moonroof. It would look like an after thought. In my opinion the convertible takes away the character of the whole car (fast back). A removable targa sounds interesting but I'm not sure how realistic that is. As a kid I loved the t-tops of the 80's but always heard they were prone to leaking and structural issues. But that was 30 years ago and quality should be greatly improved.
I don't get it? What do you mean by "it will look like an afterthought."

J. Dub

I heart newbz
Threads
Reaction score
WTF, no glass roof?
That is a shame. Guess I'll wait for a used C7 with the glass roof then. I'm bummed about that if it is indeed true.

GTsquid

I never knew this was such an important option that it would be a deal breaker. That's nuts IMO. especially when there should be aftermarket alternatives, as FBH mentioned.

Sponsored

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I don't get it? What do you mean by "it will look like an afterthought."
I just mean the glass roof flowed over the entire greenhouse in a smooth and continous way that appeared more seemless than even the standard roof. A moonroof would appear as if they cut a hole in the roof......oh thats because they did. Just my opinion.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I never knew this was such an important option that it would be a deal breaker. That's nuts IMO. especially when there should be aftermarket alternatives, as FBH mentioned.
Kind of ironic that now it's no longer an option, seems like a bunch of peeps want it. Before, Ford couldn't give it away. :crazy:
Sponsored